Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Community Manager

Re: Free day bag

Message 1 of 36

@np3407,

We sure do.  Inquires about the AARP Day Bag need to be addressed by calling AARP on 1.888.687.2277 or by emailing member@aarp.org.  Please note that it can take 6 to 8 weeks to receive the bag.

Thank you.

Sandy

AARP Online Community Team
Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 36

Does anyone answer these posts?? I too want my day bag. 

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 36

I Would Like This Free Day Bag Has A Free Gift From AARP Thank You Sharleen Smalley AT 11061 State Route 644 Kensington Ohio 44427 Thank You.

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 36
please sent my free hand bag
Info Seeker

Message 5 of 36
I just renewed my new AARP subscription fo 2 more years & I want the Daybag. My husband can use it for his meds when we go out of town travelling. How do I be sure I get this with my renewal?
Barb
Info Seeker

Message 6 of 36
I clicked on the link and it said no code needed.
Info Seeker

Message 7 of 36

Well, I'm new to AARP, but from what I can figure, you need to have a code to get the bag.  If you just log on to the renew screen, there is no bag that shows.  However, I used this site to get a code https://www.retailmenot.com/view/aarp.org?c=9119879  .  When I clicked to renew using the code, the bag showed on the screen.

Info Seeker

Re: Free Blue Plaid Insulated travel bag

Message 8 of 36

I received mail to renew and receive the above travel bag. I renewed on line and no mention of the above offer. And if Rosie O’Donnell is representing Aarp I’m out

b150502s wrote:

I am also writing to inquire about the free day bag. I became a member today, via online, and I did not see anything stating that the free day bag was going to be sent. Could you please confirm that the day bag will be sent to my home address. 

Thank you,

Brian 

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 36

So what I'm reading here is I'm not going to get my travel bag.

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 36

So, its very possible to get your cards before the bag, them? My granddaughter wants the bag, lol, she's anxious!

Thanks!