ACA Open Enrollment Ends Today. Review Your Options Before Being Locked in for 2018. Read More

Info Seeker

Re: Free day bag

Message 21 of 36

i have not received bag either

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Info Seeker

Message 22 of 36

I'm still waiting for my free bag...💜💜💜💜

Info Seeker

Message 23 of 36

Don't hold your breathes!  It's April 2017 & I am still waiting for last year's September 2016 FREE gift!

Info Seeker

Message 24 of 36

I received mine quite promptly but was somewhat disaapointed that there's no shoulder strap....

Info Seeker

Message 25 of 36

I joined back in January, the 31st to be exact. As of today 4/19, I've yet to receive either my overnight travel bag or my actual card.

Conversationalist

Message 26 of 36

HELLO!! i joined AARP and the next day we saw the commercial. I didnt even know about the bag and could really use it for my job. Thank You.

Abby
Community Manager

Message 27 of 36

@j753812b  Welcome aboard!  It can take up to eight weeks to receive your bag.  I hope you are fortunate to receive before your trip!  You can call membership to see if this has been sent at 1-888-687-2277.

AARPTeri
Info Seeker

Message 28 of 36

Hello I just became a new member. I recieved an envelope with my card but have not recieved the free travel bag. I was just wondering when I should expect to recieve it? I will be traveling to Europe in May and could really use it. Thank you! Jane Bauch

Community Manager

Message 29 of 36

@l740266d and @m864751s

Please contact our memberhsip department regarding the bags either by emailing member@aarp.org or by telephone 1-888-687-2277.

Thank you.

AARPTeri
Info Seeker

Message 30 of 36

Who do we speak to about the day bag?

thanks, Lara