ACA Open Enrollment Ends Dec. 15. Review Your Options Before Being Locked in for 2018. Read More

Info Seeker

Re: Free day bag

Message 31 of 36
just joined asking where my day bag is
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 32 of 36

I have been LIFETIME member since 2004 (not available online; call to join; around $250; I buy for all relatives and friends when they turn 50: Happy B-Day) and have always wanted this bag but never received.... even having attended the old days national conventions... 

especially enjoyed NOLA and Boston; LV as well; miss those meet ups!

If you get yours please let me know how, so I can get mine...

Thanks!

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Info Seeker

Message 33 of 36

Looks Like I'm not the only one wondering about the free day bag. I was on facebook when I saw the offer, but could find no where to request it when I completed my membership. Please let me know if the item is still available.

Info Seeker

Message 34 of 36
I joined online today1/28/17 and there was no space to put my promotional number in to claim the Day Bag offered. Many people my age (53) would prefer to do things online rather than snail mail. Please update your system. Can I be assures that it will arrive with my cards and paperwork?
Community Manager

Message 35 of 36

We have forwarded your request to our Membership department.  If you do not hear something in the next few weeks, contact them directly at member@aarp.org or by telephone 1-888-687-2277.

AARPTeri
Info Seeker

Free day bag

Message 36 of 36

I am also writing to inquire about the free day bag. I became a member today, via online, and I did not see anything stating that the free day bag was going to be sent. Could you please confirm that the day bag will be sent to my home address. 

Thank you,

Brian