Watch AARP’s New Celebrity Video Series with Don Rickles, ‘Dinner with Don,’ on Our YouTube Channel

Gold Conversationalist

Re: Calling all NEWBIES. ... Let's introduce our selves! Use this thread.

Message 71 of 199 (428 Views)

Good morning Margaret! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Having a lot of medical testing done this week which involves needles and tubes - I like neither! So stressed out about it, I just stayed in the house and binge watched the original Twin Peaks series! I did make it to our local farmers market! It poured rain last night so I decided not to go out with my little family to watch fireworks. Not feeling too patriotic these days! Take care, Susie

Info Seeker

Message 72 of 199 (430 Views)

Hi Susie,

Thank you so much for such a nice welcome and the info!

I look forward to speaking with you again.

Margaret

Gold Conversationalist

Message 73 of 199 (428 Views)

Welcome! It's not an easy site, just sayin' - I never know where my replies are, or if the person I'm actually replying to is seeing it. Such a beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing it!

Info Seeker

Message 74 of 199 (422 Views)

Hi!

My name is Margaret. I am new as of today July 2, 2017. This is my favorite picture of me with my grandchildren. IMG_0025.JPG

I look forward to hearing from you!

Gold Conversationalist

Message 75 of 199 (429 Views)

I believe most of on here have that in common, loving to travel! Just wish I could to do it. And, my dogs would think that I had abandoned them! I just keep dreaming of staying in a beach house every summer, biking around, eating seafood and walking on the beach! That's the dream anyway!

Gold Conversationalist

Message 76 of 199 (430 Views)

That's where my mother was born, it's a lovely city in a beautiful state! Wish I were there!

Gold Conversationalist

Message 77 of 199 (422 Views)

Marie, I would prefer NC than where I picked - it was actually my first choice so I could get to the Outer Banks faster! While I was not born there, my entire family (13 or more generations) was! It's beautiful, the food is amazing and the people have manners!

Frequent Social Butterfly

Re: Calling all NEWBIES. ... Let's intrioduce our selves! Use this thread.

Message 78 of 199 (436 Views)

SusieC51 wrote:

Enjoy and welcome! Being an ex-Cali girl, I've been to Oregon many times. Especially loved Bandon on the cliffs! I visited Roseberg about 3 years ago but didn't get to see to much on that very strange visit! I certainly miss the west coast and all the wonderful food. The meme in my head is , "California Girl Stuck in an Arkansas World." Because once you leave, there's not enough money to move all the way back! 

SusieC51 wrote:

Enjoy and welcome! Being an ex-Cali girl, I've been to Oregon many times. Especially loved Bandon on the cliffs! I visited Roseberg about 3 years ago but didn't get to see to much on that very strange visit! I certainly miss the west coast and all the wonderful food. The meme in my head is , "California Girl Stuck in an Arkansas World." Because once you leave, there's not enough money to move all the way back! 

Gold Conversationalist

Message 79 of 199 (416 Views)

Silver Conversationalist

Message 80 of 199 (426 Views)
Cool and lovely invite! Wish I was on the other coast!

~Sheila...'stand at the window as the tears scald and start; you shall love your crooked neighbour with your crooked heart' Auden