How Prescription Drugs Are Pinching Your Pocketbook on 'AARP Live' at 10 p.m. ET Online or on RFD-TV

Info Seeker

Re: Calling all NEWBIES. ... Let's introduce our selves! Use this thread.

Message 71 of 157 (150 Views)

Hello everyone! My name is Marie and I am a newbie, although I have been an AARP member for 9 years. I have been divorced for almost 10 years. I have 3 grown daughters, 7 grandchildren and 1 great grandchild. Last but not least, is my 12 year old cat, Muffin Man. I hope to meet new friends on here. 

Marie C
Info Seeker

Message 72 of 157 (157 Views)

Hi All,

My name is Jane, my husband and I live in Colorado, we are natives of Maine.  I came to Colorado in 2010 and also began and educational journey that so far has earned me a master's in Human Services. I am also in school to earn my BCBA, I need to find a BCBA supervisor certified, to help me achieve my goal.  If anyone is interested let me know.  I work in a charter school that serves At-Risk Teens, love my job, as a Paraprofession.

I am also a grandma of 4 girls and one boy, I will also adopt another boy and girl in November when my daughter marrys a wonderful man.  My daughter lives in Colorado with me and I have a son that lives in Germany that I have not seen for over 3 years.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 73 of 157 (170 Views)

Hi William! When I saw your name I had to respond, my best friends fathers name was William Weitzel! Welcome to the Newbie site! 

Gold Conversationalist

Message 74 of 157 (173 Views)

Hi Mari - welcome to the group! I am not really good with all this tech stuff (iPhone, computers, streaming) - things have certainly changed over the years & I just can't keep up. My grandson is a wiz but won't help because he has no patience with us older peeps! I just shake my head and think someday this will be happening to him, too bad I won't be around to laugh!

Gold Conversationalist

Message 75 of 157 (170 Views)

Hey, I am from San Diego and sure miss it, especially the food and beach! No matter that I now live in Arkansas, I will always be a Cali girl! 

Info Seeker

Message 76 of 157 (188 Views)

Greetings,

My name is William A. Wetzel and I promised to join AARP to my mom years ago before she died. I finally made good on it. I hope to meet good friends here.

William A. Wetzel
Info Seeker

Message 77 of 157 (200 Views)

Hi, I'm Kathy and new to computer and just registered on site, though been with AARP 10+ yes. Hi everyone. Hope I'm doing this right ....

Info Seeker

Message 78 of 157 (228 Views)

Hi Ed, San Jose, Ca.? I'm in San Diego, Ca. just signed on as well. Have a great day......Mari

Info Seeker

Message 79 of 157 (220 Views)

Hello from California. Just joined AARP, considered NEWBIE. Hope we can connect.........Mari

Info Seeker

Message 80 of 157 (243 Views)

Hello from Oklahoma I,m new so I apologize if I make a mistake. Thank you AARP for looking out for seniors,( Times they are changing ) as the old song goes so heres to a good year.