Make Your Weekend a Day or Two Longer With Cheap Trip Ideas at AARP Travel’s Take A Day.

Frequent Social Butterfly

Re: Calling all NEWBIES. ... Let's introduce our selves! Use this thread.

Message 21 of 189 (218 Views)

EPSTER HELP,

CAN YOU PLEASE FILL IN THE BLANKS ON MY POSTS, FOR REWARDS POINTS. I AM STILL LEARNING MY PHONE, AND THIS SITE!! Thanks for the heads up ABOUT Today!   I am still working on placing Veterans, only was able to place 2 for month of July. I am much better with PEOPLE than computers. Thanks again, OUR POINTS PRO!   Nancy

Message 22 of 189 (195 Views)

Hi,j88669d, 

EPSTER posted All the answers to earning REWARDS POINTS. I asked the same question. EPSTER replied back to me on 6/24/17. There are threads, where EPSTER makes the task of Earning Points fun again!!. EPSTER is extremely helpful in this department. Follow the conversations between EPSTER and follow members. 

Info Seeker

Message 23 of 189 (191 Views)

Hi Nancy from NJ!  I haven't found the recipes yet.  Since I know that they are there, I'll look for them.  How would I earn points for using/looking for the recipes?  Thanks for any tips you can give me!  jkd 

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 189 (186 Views)

n566192l wrote:

WELCOME e793364k,

Remember to follow EPSTER tags on rewards for goods points.  Some sites renew monthly, some on Sundays. The tags are clear and easy to follow. EPSTER, is a wiz and keeps ALL of us updated on how to earn points. EPSTER'S other posts are both ENLIGHTENING and INSPIRATIONAL.    NANCY

Yes, all hail @epster. ROFL. Smiley Happy

Hey, thanks for the kind words, @n566192l. I do what I can. Annnnnd: do you know what day it is? 5,000 points day, no matter if you've worked all the R4G tasks before or not! Go get those points, everyone!

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 25 of 189 (178 Views)

WELCOME e793364k,

Remember to follow EPSTER tags on rewards for goods points.  Some sites renew monthly, some on Sundays. The tags are clear and easy to follow. EPSTER, is a wiz and keeps ALL of us updated on how to earn points. EPSTER'S other posts are both ENLIGHTENING and INSPIRATIONAL.    NANCY

Info Seeker

Message 26 of 189 (176 Views)

Greetings from a newbie :-)

I am glad to be here and hope to learn all the benefits and perks of this site soon, as well as share great tips with you all.

Thanks for the welcome and welcome to everyone as well :-)

Message 27 of 189 (191 Views)

Hello Janna,

I am Nancy from New Jersey. Getting healthier is always a challenge. Aarp offers great recipes, plus you can earn rewards points. 

Message 28 of 189 (174 Views)

Hello Janna, 

WELCOME to the COMMUNITY. If you want to earn rewards points, PLEASE follow EPSTER'S posts under R4G, REWARDS POINTS etc. EPSTER, ROCKS and knows how to work the system. 

j88669d wrote:

Hi.  I'm Janna.  I still work full-time but am thinking of retiring.  This is the first time I've been on aarp.com.  I'm a great bargain shopper and have recently re-comited to get healthier.

Info Seeker

Message 29 of 189 (179 Views)

Hi.  I'm Janna.  I still work full-time but am thinking of retiring.  This is the first time I've been on aarp.com.  I'm a great bargain shopper and have recently re-comited to get healthier.

Info Seeker

Message 30 of 189 (171 Views)

Thanks JoyaDe. I will be moving into a nice retirement community soon. The people are very friendly here and make me feel welcomed. I'm so glad I've moved here. NM has alot of things to do and places to explore. I'm looking forward to new discoveries.

Gen Johnson