Watch AARP’s New Celebrity Video Series with Don Rickles, ‘Dinner with Don,’ on Our YouTube Channel

Gold Conversationalist

Re: Calling all NEWBIES. ... Let's introduce our selves! Use this thread.

Message 151 of 199 (396 Views)

Hello from Arkansas, really a Cali girl! The point system is way off on these quizzes- states I have earned all I can today and I didn't even get close to 5,000! It also says members earn double- I am a member and don't. Also, they are all (98%) old and no new ones. Anyway, nice to meet all you Baby Boomers!

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 152 of 199 (434 Views)

Love your post and picture. RAIN Bows back!!

Message 153 of 199 (433 Views)

I am Nancy Leahy, I live in Eatontown , NJ. I have a daughter who attends Rutgers University

Message 154 of 199 (443 Views)

Does anyone know how to earn rewards for goods points, after all the quizzes are completed? I'm so LOST

Message 155 of 199 (446 Views)

WELCOME to AArp . I am Nancy Leahy.

Info Seeker

Message 156 of 199 (421 Views)

Hi!  

I am not new to AARP, but I am new to the forum community.  Still trying to learn to navigate and bookmark those forums that I am interested in.  I recently moved to the Salt Lake City area and would love to connect with others nearby.  Not really sure how to do that.  I am retired currently...not sure that I will remain that way.  :-)  Way too much time on my hands. Any assistance on navigating this Community forum would be appreciated.  Thanks! 

Info Seeker

Message 157 of 199 (462 Views)

Good morning all!!  I hail from a small town in Delaware, have been married to my husband for 40 years next month and currently live in San Diego.  We have two girls, one in Phoenix and one in France who is getting married next month there!!  Hope you all have a blessed day!!

Info Seeker

Message 158 of 199 (490 Views)

Hello to all. I'm logging in for the 1st time. I'm retired now. I'm in San Marcos, Texas. Anyone else from this area of TX.?  I'll check back.  

Mary Zeravica
Conversationalist

Message 159 of 199 (522 Views)

Hello everybody. Stopping in to check things out. I haven't retired yet, still working my butt off.  I am looking forward to that day though, so that all I have to do is ride my Harley!!!!

Info Seeker

Message 160 of 199 (529 Views)

Hello, I am Angie and existed to really take advantage of all that a AARP has to offer. I have been a member of AARP for several years and just recently started this new chapter in my life called retired from day to day, 8 to 5ish but not ready to completely sit under a shade tree in North Carolina, especially with the pollen. 

I am am looking forward to sharing on the community site and perhaps meet some new people. 

Grateful for for this day. Decluttering and exploring new, creative ventures. 

Have an Awesome Day!!!

Caregiving for the Soul