How Prescription Drugs Are Pinching Your Pocketbook on 'AARP Live' at 10 p.m. ET Online or on RFD-TV

Info Seeker

Re: Calling all NEWBIES. ... Let's introduce our selves! Use this thread.

Message 151 of 157 (655 Views)

Newbie here. I'm in Georgetown, SC. Anyone in the area interested in devoting some time to our non-profit Amazing Journey, Inc.? We support and enhance the Georgetown County Sheriff's Reentry Services. Please reply to learn how you can help. 

Roger Armistead
Conversationalist

Message 152 of 157 (634 Views)

Hi, Steve, from SC.  You guys have it alot nicer than we in Michigan do right now but it isn't too bad right now.  We don't even have any snow..... very odd for January.

Mary

Mary
Conversationalist

Message 153 of 157 (629 Views)

nice to meet you Rockie Mtn.  Hope we both get alot of interesting stuff off of this thread!  I like your quote.

Mary
Conversationalist

Message 154 of 157 (627 Views)

BTW, the below message is from Steve in SC.

Conversationalist

Message 155 of 157 (610 Views)

Hi, Mary -- I'm finding it a little tough navigating the site, but I hope I'm communicating with you.  I live in South Carolina.  Thanks for chiming in -- good to hear from you.

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 156 of 157 (420 Views)

MaryB59 wrote:

Hi, I'm Mary. I'm new to these threads but am excited by the opportunities to learn and connect.  I love AARP.  I'm very newly retired, live in the midwest, and there are SO MANY opportunities.

If you want to make connections with me and other Newbies, reply to this thread.  I'm seeing many starting individual threads/topics which will make it difficult to connect, just due to shear volume.

Hope to hear from you

Hello from the Colorado Rockies, Mary!

Well look at you getting all organized from the get-go! Woot!  Applause on your Newbie thread idea!

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Conversationalist

Calling all NEWBIES. ... Let's introduce our selves! Use this thread.

Message 157 of 157 (422 Views)

Hi, I'm Mary. I'm new to these threads but am excited by the opportunities to learn and connect.  I love AARP.  I'm very newly retired, live in the midwest, and there are SO MANY opportunities.

If you want to make connections with me and other Newbies, reply to this thread.  I'm seeing many starting individual threads/topics which will make it difficult to connect, just due to shear volume.

Hope to hear from you

Mary