How Prescription Drugs Are Pinching Your Pocketbook on 'AARP Live' at 10 p.m. ET Online or on RFD-TV

Info Seeker

Re: Calling all NEWBIES. ... Let's introduce our selves! Use this thread.

Message 91 of 157 (297 Views)

My name is Paula. Am in Tennessee. Just joined tonight. 

Paula
Info Seeker

Message 92 of 157 (331 Views)

We go to the Outer Banks every Sept (rental rates are cheaper and the weather is still gorgoeus. Hope to meet some folks who post on this site this year. Just joined AARP.

Info Seeker

Message 93 of 157 (283 Views)

Hi, I'm Harsha. I live in Southern Maryland . Recently retired after 30 years of service with te Fedaral Government and 5 years with private industry. Joined AARP last year. Looking forward to exploring the various opp. that AARP has to offer.   

Gold Conversationalist

Message 94 of 157 (305 Views)

Born in Pittsfield! Grew up in Cali, now live in Arkansas. Went to Lenox High School and lasted 3 months (I was 17)! Welcome to the confusing site!

Gold Conversationalist

Message 95 of 157 (292 Views)

Rock and Roll and concerts are my all-time favorite things to do! 4 in the past year and Metallica this month. Only problem, I only have my family to go with because we have to drive to Tulsa, Kansas City, St Louis or Texas. I don't have GPS and I can't read a map and Drive! I have been to well over 325 concerts in my life, of course theatre also. Heck, I even took my grandmother to see Liberace - now that was an experience for the books! I believe Iron Maiden has the best overall tour plans: lead singer is a pilot, they own the plane and lots of family involved. That was the concert I chose to take my 14 year-old grandson to as his first. His parents took him to see Korn and I probably shouldn't have turned down that free ticket offer - nothing like a real man in a kilt!

Gold Conversationalist

Message 96 of 157 (263 Views)

11 or more generations from NC - go to the Outer Banks, it's a must!!!

Gold Conversationalist

Message 97 of 157 (244 Views)

I lived in San Diego 23 years and miss it so much - so much to do and see! Lots of free activities, Coronado is great either side - outdoor music in summer, shops and great restaurants. I highly recommend the hotel for the best Sunday brunch. Balboa park, especially during holidays. Gaitanos Pizza (spelled wrong)-there's 3 that I know of one on India St, one in Casa de Oro no Lakeside. Have fun!

Gold Conversationalist

Message 98 of 157 (239 Views)

Me also, they are hard to find and almost always the same ones - I never get the extra points for being an AARP Member. A little thing comes up asking if I want to join or renew! That's so weird because my membership doesn't expire until 2/2019. So, that's pretty much a scam in my book!

Gold Conversationalist

Message 99 of 157 (240 Views)

Valiums! 

Info Seeker

Message 100 of 157 (242 Views)

I am Bonnie, new to this forum. I am a writer, owned by four cats, and love cozy mysteries.