Get on the Road Without Breaking the Bank – Tips on AARP Live at 10 p.m. ET. Watch Here 

Frequent Social Butterfly

Re: Calling all NEWBIES. ... Let's introduce our selves! Use this thread.

Message 161 of 208 (487 Views)

Love your post and picture. RAIN Bows back!!

Message 162 of 208 (486 Views)

I am Nancy Leahy, I live in Eatontown , NJ. I have a daughter who attends Rutgers University

Message 163 of 208 (496 Views)

Does anyone know how to earn rewards for goods points, after all the quizzes are completed? I'm so LOST

Message 164 of 208 (502 Views)

WELCOME to AArp . I am Nancy Leahy.

Info Seeker

Message 165 of 208 (477 Views)

Hi!  

I am not new to AARP, but I am new to the forum community.  Still trying to learn to navigate and bookmark those forums that I am interested in.  I recently moved to the Salt Lake City area and would love to connect with others nearby.  Not really sure how to do that.  I am retired currently...not sure that I will remain that way.  :-)  Way too much time on my hands. Any assistance on navigating this Community forum would be appreciated.  Thanks! 

Info Seeker

Message 166 of 208 (518 Views)

Good morning all!!  I hail from a small town in Delaware, have been married to my husband for 40 years next month and currently live in San Diego.  We have two girls, one in Phoenix and one in France who is getting married next month there!!  Hope you all have a blessed day!!

Info Seeker

Message 167 of 208 (546 Views)

Hello to all. I'm logging in for the 1st time. I'm retired now. I'm in San Marcos, Texas. Anyone else from this area of TX.?  I'll check back.  

Mary Zeravica
Conversationalist

Message 168 of 208 (577 Views)

Hello everybody. Stopping in to check things out. I haven't retired yet, still working my butt off.  I am looking forward to that day though, so that all I have to do is ride my Harley!!!!

Info Seeker

Message 169 of 208 (584 Views)

Hello, I am Angie and existed to really take advantage of all that a AARP has to offer. I have been a member of AARP for several years and just recently started this new chapter in my life called retired from day to day, 8 to 5ish but not ready to completely sit under a shade tree in North Carolina, especially with the pollen. 

I am am looking forward to sharing on the community site and perhaps meet some new people. 

Grateful for for this day. Decluttering and exploring new, creative ventures. 

Have an Awesome Day!!!

Caregiving for the Soul
Highlighted

Message 170 of 208 (626 Views)

@j518945m   Welcome to retirement!  I was on here years ago, and then just sort of rediscoved the site again in the past month or two. It's a nice resource. Traveling to all the national parks in the lower 48 within the system was part of my bucket list when I bought my RV. I never made it to them all, my brain and desire was making plans that my energy level could not live up to.

I too am single and found that living in a small college town in NM gave me some great entertainment opportunities and at a very resonable rate.  Then after 15 years I wanted to move back up north to spend more time with quickly growning grandkids and make it easier for my sons and their families to all get together. 

Getting used to the layout and how things work on here can take a while.  Stay with it.