Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Info Seeker

Re: AARP Newbie! Just turned 50!

Message 1 of 5

Good morning,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

Yola

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 5

Denese,

That would be great! And thank you for the warm welcome!

Yola

Regular Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 5
Welcome Yolanda! It's great to have you here!

If AARP ever returns to annual National conventions, we HAVE to get together for dinner!

Thanks for joining us here!

Denese
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 5

Hi Yolanda!

Love your spirit!

Welcome to the online community; I hope you enjoy looking around and find conversations that draw you in. Let us know if you need assistance or have questions. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Info Seeker

AARP Newbie! Just turned 50!

Message 5 of 5

Hi everyone,

I'm Yolanda and I turned 50 on Valentine's Day 2017. I just joined AARP and so very excited to be a part of a community of people experiencing the "new world." Long before becoming 50, I had changed my way of thinking for another lifelong journey. "Just always being happy for the simple things in life." I applaud AARP for having a wide range of information and offering great discounts.