ACA Open Enrollment Ends Dec. 15. Review Your Options Before Being Locked in for 2018. Read More

Info Seeker

Re: "Age Related Weight Gain"

Message 1 of 20

I think that u do have to work a bit harder for perfect weight because the metabolism slows down, but its very attainable.  I did it without  any supplements or anything else.  Dance for excercise with good time music.  U can also do light weights, but in a cheerful manner.  No drudgery.  I eat large lunch.  After 6 pm light fruits.  Watermelon chuncks with pineapple chunks is a great one. Lots of water.

Have  a scale next to the toilet.  U will learn from your scale what makes u gain and what not.

Enjoy your life but dont settle for middle age spread. I had a hysterectomy when i was younger, so if i can you can too.

Good luck!

Lets kick the can. Dance like no one is watching!    http://bit.ly/letskickthecan

Lilyofthewoods.comLilyofthewoods.com

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 20

josan48 wrote:

Wow - I must say that I am stunned by your post, ASTRAEA...  

I see NO evidence of any 'weight loss program.  ONLY  helpful hints.

Wow.

Sorry you feel this way - we all should be helping one another and, to me, this site is one of those avenues.

@josan48 - That's because the post was edited & personal contact information removed. The original post solicited people to contact the original poster, to find out how she'd lost the weight .. which sounded suspicious. The poster mentioned the "program" and "nutritional program" multiple times, without being at all specific about what it entailed .. so was that "helpful" or just a sales pitch?

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Info Seeker

Message 3 of 20
The "90 days later" photo shows where it has been doctored or photo-shopped.
Info Seeker

Message 4 of 20

What is the program you use?

Conversationalist

Message 5 of 20

Wow - I must say that I am stunned by your post, ASTRAEA...  

I see NO evidence of any 'weight loss program.  ONLY  helpful hints.

Wow.

Sorry you feel this way - we all should be helping one another and, to me, this site is one of those avenues.

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 20

You should take spirulina, when my husband started taking it, it helped.Good luck and feel better

Info Seeker

Message 7 of 20

Hello and great story

please let le know the name of the 30 day challenge program you used 

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 20

Don't know where you live, but you need to find an integrative doctor. Conventional doctors are out of their league if they can't fix it with drugs or surgery

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 20

I only wish that gaining weight was my problem.  In January I was diagnosed with Hepatitus A.   The symptoms were fever, chills, night sweats, fatigue, loss of appetite.  They said it would last about 4 weeks. No treatment.  They have to wait for the liver to heal itself.   Well, it's been 125 days and I've had the same symptoms every day.  I have absolutely no appetite and have lost 21 lbs.  The doctor's are baffled on why it's taking so long.  I'm seein an MD, Gastrenterologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedic Surgeon (sprained my hip).  They are concerned about the weight loss.  Tell me to force myself to eat.  It'a been an absolutely miserable winter. 

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 20
I have already found that it works to exercixe and watch diet.I am 63 and in great shape.