Are You Ready for the Next Natural Disaster? AARP Live Can Help You Get Prepared Tonight at 10 p.m. Watch here

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: be healthy magazine.

Message 1 of 2 (295 Views)

bill2406 wrote:

As with all the magazines I subscribe to and read, when I am done, I donate them to my local V.A. Hospital.  My fellow veterans may also benefit from reading the magazines while waiting for appointments or whatever reason they are visiting the facility.

@bill2406  That's quite a lovely gesture, and one that is earth friendly to boot. Thank you for thinking of your fellow veterans.

I went the other way years and years ago: I have subscribed to everything from W to George and Ode. From Poets & Writers to Mother Earth News to Cuisine and back again. But I don't even take the local paper anymore. I do all of that kind of reading online these days. Which is to say I rather prefer the online edition of the AARP special editions.

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Highlighted
Info Seeker

be healthy magazine.

Message 2 of 2 (310 Views)

I liked the digital magazine, however I am an old paper magazine kind of guy.

The stories were interesting and informative. But again I prefer a paper supplement.

As with all the magazines I subscribe to and read, when I am done, I donate them to my local V.A. Hospital.  My fellow veterans may also benefit from reading the magazines while waiting for appointments or whatever reason they are visiting the facility.