Attend AARP's Job Search in the Digital Age Online Workshop, Thursday at 7 p.m. ET. Register Now

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

[ Edited ]
Message 1 of 553 (21 Views)

Despite the ugliness in this world, I'm grateful that there is still rampant beauty: beautiful hearts, gorgeous minds, loving souls and helpful attitudes.

And hey! It's  F A L L!  Go look outside, wouldja? Smiley Happy Beauty, beauty everywhere! Smiley Happy

fall road.jpg

fall sunrise.jpg

autumn_fall_colors_clip_art_5.jpg

fall sm town.jpg

fall color leaves.jpg

Fall-Foliage-Color.jpg

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 2 of 553 (34 Views)

Grateful for the splendor of autumn. Mesmerizing beauty is everywhere.

fall leaves.jpg

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 3 of 553 (57 Views)

Grateful humans can employ deductive reasoning. (No slight meant to inductive reasoning. Smiley Happy)

Message 4 of 553 (71 Views)

tamerap735682 wrote:

I use gratitude in all facets of my life and encourage others to try and do the same.  Being grateful for what I have rather than hateful for what I have not makes for a much happier me and you.

Hi @tamerap735682 and welcome to the online community. 

I like your sense of gratitude and hope you'll post here often. Smiley Happy

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 553 (83 Views)

I use gratitude in all facets of my life and encourage others to try and do the same.  Being grateful for what I have rather than hateful for what I have not makes for a much happier me and you.

[ Edited ]
Message 6 of 553 (113 Views)

Grateful for a good walking route upon which I often hear goats, horses, chickens, turkeys and cattle and see signs of bobcat, elk, deer, fox and raccoon.

Message 7 of 553 (148 Views)

Also grateful that I get to hit up a local bike trail for the first time in 8 days.

Need for speed, need for hard exercise, need for trail ... 

Message 8 of 553 (148 Views)

Grateful for the 250+ volunteers that came out to build a playground in our northern Colorado hometown yesterday.

If you build it, they will play.If you build it, they will play.

Message 9 of 553 (180 Views)

Grateful for the opportunity to a.) help build a playground in an underserved community and b.) organize a group ride over a brand new local bike trail. Yes!

KaBOOMplayground.png

Message 10 of 553 (204 Views)

Grateful for the doers of this world. the inspiring, can-do achievers showing the way.

basketball at hwsg.jpg