Tune into AARP’s Facebook Live Résumé Q&A Wednesday, 4 p.m. EDT | Facebook.com/AARP

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 1 of 492 (25 Views)

Grateful that today's 86F may be the hottest day left in the year.

I choose to believe that these guys knew of our late August forecast, and that their dancing is the result of that knowledge. Smiley Wink

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 2 of 492 (69 Views)

I'm grateful to have just enough moxey (read: leg muscle) to keep training our steep hill route. (PS in answer to the question the guy in this video asks: it is the engine, not the vehicle, that climbs hills.)

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 3 of 492 (143 Views)

Well, I'm grateful that that's over! Wait, I'm doing it all again? Ugh. I mean, OK! In which case I am grateful for the will to train. ...

enjoy the downhill.jpg

[ Edited ]
Message 4 of 492 (173 Views)

Grateful to have a cycling crew that trains hard hoping to be able to bust records, personal and official. 

Nevertheless, I plan to leave the underwater cycling record (it's a real thing!) to the likes of these peeps:

Message 5 of 492 (213 Views)

Grateful for a training route with a 6% hill and a race route with 2% hills. Rawr!

Message 6 of 492 (247 Views)

Grateful for super hard workouts and weight training sessions, and time to make tweaks before our next 3 races. Zoom, zoom! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 492 (279 Views)

Free irrigation does not irritate, instead it invites gratitude to trickle out.

Message 8 of 492 (325 Views)

Grateful for last night's hard rain. wooo wheee but the hillside is loving it!

Message 9 of 492 (375 Views)

I'm grateful to be comfortable in my own skin.

Message 10 of 492 (487 Views)

Woo hoo! Grateful for a brand new day!