Free Caregiving Webinar: Managing Your Loved One’s Finances - Tuesday at 7p.m. ET  Register Now

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 1 of 558 (59 Views)

Grateful that yesterday's weather report was wrong. Instead of the expected stay-inside-and-batten-down-the-hatches 35-45 MPH wind day, we and a mild, nearly windless sunshiny day in which we got in a 5 mile walk and a 21 mile trike ride (over a new trail, to boot). 

Might send that weatherman a balloon bouquet!

Balloon-Bouquet-Weathervane-Four-W3.jpg

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 2 of 558 (121 Views)

Grateful to be at home in the country,  to adore all things rural.

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 3 of 558 (169 Views)

Good gracious! Grateful for this week of incredibly beautiful weather.

leaves.jpg

Message 4 of 558 (230 Views)

Grateful for options. Don't like it? Change it!

change.jpg

Message 5 of 558 (269 Views)

Grateful for recumbent racing friends ... and our wild hopes and dreams! Smiley Happy

take over the world.jpg

[ Edited ]
Message 6 of 558 (298 Views)

Despite the ugliness in this world, I'm grateful that there is still rampant beauty: beautiful hearts, gorgeous minds, loving souls and helpful attitudes.

And hey! It's  F A L L!  Go look outside, wouldja? Smiley Happy Beauty, beauty everywhere! Smiley Happy

fall road.jpg

fall sunrise.jpg

autumn_fall_colors_clip_art_5.jpg

fall sm town.jpg

fall color leaves.jpg

Fall-Foliage-Color.jpg

Message 7 of 558 (311 Views)

Grateful for the splendor of autumn. Mesmerizing beauty is everywhere.

fall leaves.jpg

Message 8 of 558 (334 Views)

Grateful humans can employ deductive reasoning. (No slight meant to inductive reasoning. Smiley Happy)

Message 9 of 558 (348 Views)

tamerap735682 wrote:

I use gratitude in all facets of my life and encourage others to try and do the same.  Being grateful for what I have rather than hateful for what I have not makes for a much happier me and you.

Hi @tamerap735682 and welcome to the online community. 

I like your sense of gratitude and hope you'll post here often. Smiley Happy

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 558 (360 Views)

I use gratitude in all facets of my life and encourage others to try and do the same.  Being grateful for what I have rather than hateful for what I have not makes for a much happier me and you.