Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 1 of 593 (3 Views)

Grateful for a hubby that likes to get outdoors with me on Fresh Air Friday.  So many trails, so many miles, so much fun! (So good for our health! Smiley Happy)

Black Friday is Fresh Air Friday!Black Friday is Fresh Air Friday!

Hope you get outside today and enjoy yourself!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 2 of 593 (31 Views)

Grateful to live in America. 

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 3 of 593 (32 Views)

kimjeffbill wrote:
Where I live we call them the Pineapple Express. They smell sooooo good. But, they melt the snow high up. Oh well, more will fall.

Hi @kimjeffbill  We lived on the west coast for years, and heard winds called that too. Happy Thanksgiving! Smiley Happy

Conversationalist

Message 4 of 593 (51 Views)
Where I live we call them the Pineapple Express. They smell sooooo good. But, they melt the snow high up. Oh well, more will fall.

Message 5 of 593 (70 Views)

Grateful for humor.

flat earth.jpg

snowman.jpg

good kind of fat.jpg

Message 6 of 593 (115 Views)

Grateful for direction and possibility.

possibility.jpg

Message 7 of 593 (153 Views)

People say that Thanksgiving is about family, but for me it has always been about recognizing that we live in a country of plenty.  I'm grateful that we live in a land of plenty; may we remember to share the bounty.

Share the bounty this holiday season.Share the bounty this holiday season.

[ Edited ]
Message 8 of 593 (205 Views)

Grateful to be able to watch a few migrating birds (I'm looking at you, Redheads, American Wigeons, Western Grebes, Buffleheads, Coots and Canada Geese) while riding local bike trails.

1RedheadMale.jpg

Message 9 of 593 (251 Views)

Grateful for a sunny sky forecast and a new bike trail connecting two local 'burgs. Wah-hoot-zie!

Gimme trail, gimme trail, I say!Gimme trail, gimme trail, I say!

Message 10 of 593 (281 Views)

Grateful for Chinook Winds. Yesterday at this time in the morning it was 27F. Right now it is 59F. Chinook Winds being the difference maker.