The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 81 of 585 (1,279 Views)

Grateful for a home gym.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 82 of 585 (1,325 Views)

Grateful for planet earth; hoping we humans take better care of it.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

[ Edited ]
Message 83 of 585 (1,323 Views)

Grateful to have witnessed the lift-off of seven hot air balloons yesterday shortly after sunrise.  

Not what we saw yesterday, but a fun timelapse of hot air balloons taking off at a NM festival:

[ Edited ]
Message 84 of 585 (1,297 Views)

Grateful for difference. I wake up and check weather reports for all upcoming race locations, then swing by athlete sites to give kudos support to any friends who posted. DH wakes up and checks tech news and is over there talking enthusiastically to the video about the new Star Wars droid, BB-9E. Seriously cute, that man. Seriously different. You know, from me. Smiley Happy 

Message 85 of 585 (1,123 Views)

Grateful for justice. Thanks, you-know-who!

fairness is justice.gif

Message 86 of 585 (1,061 Views)

I am grateful for senior games events and senior athletes. 

Message 87 of 585 (989 Views)

Grateful for open doors ... even if it is only left open a crack ... LOL.

Message 88 of 585 (930 Views)

Grateful for the knowledge that persistence pays off.

Persistence speech from The Founder.

Message 89 of 585 (946 Views)

Grateful to know my place in the universe (and astronomy club nights out ... I see you Dumbell Nebula!).

[ Edited ]
Message 90 of 585 (827 Views)

Grateful for cycling friends.