The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

[ Edited ]
Message 71 of 585 (739 Views)

alsae546594 wrote:
Hi, I'm Josh, a machine operator. Been suffering from drowsiness from work for weeks now and I'm worried my work gets affected by this. So I just wanna ask some suggestions on what I can drink to fight sleepiness and to keep me active all day? Thanks a lot for your answers.

Hi @alsae546594 Josh, You are asking the wrong person. I drink 4 cups of coffee and 10-18 cups of water a day, depending upon if I'm cycling or walking for my daily workout. No soda. No energy drinks. No alcohol. Just water. 

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Info Seeker

[ Edited ]
Message 72 of 585 (743 Views)

Hi, I'm Josh, a machine operator. Been suffering from drowsiness from work for weeks now and I'm worried my work gets affected by this. So I just wanna ask some suggestions on what I can drink to fight sleepiness and to keep me active all day? Thanks a lot for your answers.

Message 73 of 585 (734 Views)

Grateful for a great local bike shop.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 74 of 585 (783 Views)

Grateful for clean air.

clean air.jpg

Message 75 of 585 (993 Views)

Grateful for herbal knowledge.

herbalbouquet.jpg

Message 76 of 585 (1,057 Views)

Grateful for time to make changes. 

So Winston thought perfection possible ... wow.So Winston thought perfection possible ... wow.

Message 77 of 585 (1,116 Views)

Grateful to have a fantastic tribe. 

Message 78 of 585 (1,157 Views)

Grateful for the great people met at the South Dakota Senior games! Awesome event; even better people!

Info Seeker

Message 79 of 585 (1,132 Views)

I don't think gratitude is meant to be "used" for anything but itself. True gratitude is a deep feeling I have in my body and mind for anything, from something tiny to something huge, anything at that moment I feel deeply fortunate to have.  Gratitude is more about experience than things for me now.  It took many years for me to experience true gratitude for life, people, perfect moments, beauty, my garden,  a really great book  --  not really about "stuff," or things I got. So yes, I am sure gratitude is good for us physically and mentally, because it brings us out of "mememe" and into caring abouat the rest of the world.

Message 80 of 585 (1,245 Views)

Grateful for firefighters.