Join AARP in Celebration of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. Nominate Someone for the AAPI Hero Award

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 51 of 406 (179 Views)

@LaDolceVita - My Mom had a problem too, and once she was getting a lot of treatment, she'd be all black & blue! My doctor recommended taking arnica before going for blood tests, and drinking a lot of water.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 52 of 406 (180 Views)

ASTRAEA wrote:

I am grateful that the lab phlebotomist got a vein, on a single try for tests this morning! Sometimes I feel like a pin cushion. Smiley Happy

@ASTRAEA I have nonexistent veins.  I hate having blood drawn.

vita umbratilis
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 53 of 406 (175 Views)

I am grateful that the lab phlebotomist got a vein, on a single try for tests this morning! Sometimes I feel like a pin cushion. Smiley Happy

Registered on Online Community since 2007!

Message 54 of 406 (178 Views)

Grateful for homegrown fruit. 

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 55 of 406 (195 Views)

Though they portend a long, grasshopper-filled summer, I am grateful for these warm spring days. 

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 56 of 406 (204 Views)

Grateful to have, this, another day. A day of love, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I'm up for that. Smiley Happy

Message 57 of 406 (193 Views)

@Maycyres Hello and welcome!

They say looking for something to be grateful for is actually beneficial to your health, so feel free to post your own thoughts of gratitude. Do it one time, once a week or everyday until the cows come home. And be well. Smiley Happy

gratitude_quote.jpg

Info Seeker

Message 58 of 406 (190 Views)
Very well written, much helpful us.

Message 59 of 406 (193 Views)

Grateful for athlete friends who believe in me. And, yes, big bad hills and headwinds. Grateful for those too.

Message 60 of 406 (200 Views)

Grateful for blood, sweat and tears. (Also knowing race routes and finding appropriate facsimilies.)