Watch AARP’s New Celebrity Video Series with Don Rickles, ‘Dinner with Don,’ on Our YouTube Channel

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 51 of 527 (1,212 Views)

Grateful for the Nebraska Senior Games that let four Coloradans make history this weekend.

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 52 of 527 (1,332 Views)

Grateful for rabbits that lead to gold. (That's cycling-speak for: "Thanks everyone who ever rode the trail before me and made me a better cyclist; imma gonna chase that gold medal now.")

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 53 of 527 (1,348 Views)

Grateful for others willing to work the seam of recumbent racing expansion. These people rock!

Message 54 of 527 (1,339 Views)

Grateful to be awash in possibility.

aim high.jpg

Message 55 of 527 (1,276 Views)

Grateful for progress on a number of fronts. Rah!

progress.jpg

Message 56 of 527 (783 Views)

Grateful that the 300ish calories in the small dipped ice cream cone I enjoyed today are no match for the nearly 9,000 calories I burned off this weekend. 

And that it was the one and only ice cream cone I consumed in the month of July. Huzzbah!

See ya never, ice cream calories!See ya never, ice cream calories!

Message 57 of 527 (782 Views)

Grateful for such mild weather.

Message 58 of 527 (878 Views)

Grateful for do-overs.

Message 59 of 527 (845 Views)

Grateful for the mild weather ahead.

Message 60 of 527 (873 Views)

Grateful for the rain.