Join AARP in Celebration of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. Nominate Someone for the AAPI Hero Award

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

[ Edited ]
Message 41 of 406 (243 Views)

Grateful that the trip to the Apple store yesterday cost a fraction of what we expected. Huzzbah to you, Tim Cook! Thanks for taking care of loyal customers! 

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 42 of 406 (247 Views)

Grateful that before, during and after a full day of shadowing other environmental educators this introvert with zero child experience did not freak out. Not quite a miracle, but monumental all the same. Stepping out of one's comfort zone, they say, is good for you. Being grateful that the doing did not undo you, sez me, is even better. 

Am I ready for this? Bring it! Smiley Happy

learn live hope Einstein.jpg

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 43 of 406 (248 Views)

create gratitude.jpg

Message 44 of 406 (243 Views)

Grateful for the opportunity to share a love of wilderness with young scientists. (As in: more grateful for the opportunity to teach than uncomfortable with the responsibility of teaching.)

Message 45 of 406 (253 Views)

Grateful to wake up with a song in my heart.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 46 of 406 (246 Views)

I'm grateful for cousins within driving distance. Although we're not the same religion, most holidays revolve around "family", and that's what's more important! I'm also grateful for the opportunity to bring a healthy dessert, to share with them.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!

Message 47 of 406 (167 Views)

Beyond grateful for the gift of Easter. I'm not worthy.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 48 of 406 (175 Views)

I'm grateful I'm an early bird, because the supermarket was already crowded at 7:45 AM, the day before Easter Sunday! Grateful to get a cute little plant as a house gift, and the fruit bowl I'll take to dinner tomorrow .. or I'd have another trip out shopping at an even more crowded farm market. Crowds & stress aren't good for our health! Smiley Happy

Registered on Online Community since 2007!

Message 49 of 406 (172 Views)

I'm grateful for what gratitude can do for a person.gratitude is riches.jpg

Message 50 of 406 (189 Views)

Taking this thread back to the topic, gratitude: I'm grateful that we did not lose any trees, fruit or otherwise, during this past dry, windy month.