Latest Update on the Senate Health Care Bill — Monday at 4 p.m. ET. Watch Facebook Live

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 31 of 437 (379 Views)

Grateful for a well-spent long weekend, true, but more grateful for those men and women who put themselves in harm's way in order to protect the freedom our founding fathers won for us.

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 32 of 437 (377 Views)

Grateful to have been kicked out of my own kitchen. ... But, guys? ... I really do have some food prep to get to ... guys? ... 

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 33 of 437 (384 Views)

Grateful for hope, optimism and long-range plans. 

Message 34 of 437 (383 Views)

Grateful for 4 AM plans. 

Message 35 of 437 (392 Views)

Grateful for first light that arrives before my first cuppa. And the will to get going. Days are just packed! Smiley Happy

calvin.jpg

Message 36 of 437 (394 Views)

Grateful to be done with that. Hello new day!

Message 37 of 437 (411 Views)

Grateful to have been part of the spring environmental education project, hope DH and my senior games training schedule this fall allow me to join in the fall project events.

Message 38 of 437 (392 Views)

Grateful for stamina and good health.

gratitude why.png

Message 39 of 437 (395 Views)

Grateful that I'm not on this planet alone.

showing gratitude.jpg

Message 40 of 437 (345 Views)

Terrific article about the benefits of one's health brought on by practicing gratitude: https://anticancerclub.com/healthy-mind-and-body/practicing-gratitude/

Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.  -Melody Beattie