Join AARP in Celebration of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. Nominate Someone for the AAPI Hero Award

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 11 of 406 (127 Views)

Grateful for life-giving, sustaining water, full reservoirs and water management professionals. Also grateful for the promise of a sunny weekend.

rainbow dbl.jpg

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

[ Edited ]
Message 12 of 406 (137 Views)

Grateful for this property; beyond gorgeous in its greening, blooming spring flourishes.

Colorado's State Flower: ColombineColorado's State Flower: Colombine

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 13 of 406 (144 Views)

Still feeling grateful for a partner that spends enormous energy making certain I know he celebrates the life choices that brought us to this point, together.  Love is good. True love divine.

Message 14 of 406 (172 Views)

Grateful for true love: a partner that sees me as I am, flaws and quirks right in there with attributes and who still wants to spend his life with me. Somebody give this man a gold star! Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 406 (199 Views)

Grateful to know who I am. And to have known early enough in life to make appropriate choices.

Message 16 of 406 (245 Views)

Grateful for personality, individuality, color and zest.

i will be.jpg

Message 17 of 406 (229 Views)

Grateful for wet soil. Good start to a weeding adventure!

Message 18 of 406 (254 Views)

Grateful for this feral life.

Message 19 of 406 (269 Views)

Grateful for full reservoirs.

gratitude vibe.jpg

Message 20 of 406 (284 Views)

Grateful to be mobile.