Watch AARP’s New Celebrity Video Series with Don Rickles, ‘Dinner with Don,’ on Our YouTube Channel

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 11 of 527 (391 Views)

Grateful for nasty hills and friends who train them with me.

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 12 of 527 (438 Views)

Grateful for moderators. Smiley Happy

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

[ Edited ]
Message 13 of 527 (414 Views)

alsae546594 wrote:
Hi, I'm Josh, a machine operator. Been suffering from drowsiness from work for weeks now and I'm worried my work gets affected by this. So I just wanna ask some suggestions on what I can drink to fight sleepiness and to keep me active all day? Thanks a lot for your answers.

Hi @alsae546594 Josh, You are asking the wrong person. I drink 4 cups of coffee and 10-18 cups of water a day, depending upon if I'm cycling or walking for my daily workout. No soda. No energy drinks. No alcohol. Just water. 

Info Seeker

[ Edited ]
Message 14 of 527 (424 Views)

Hi, I'm Josh, a machine operator. Been suffering from drowsiness from work for weeks now and I'm worried my work gets affected by this. So I just wanna ask some suggestions on what I can drink to fight sleepiness and to keep me active all day? Thanks a lot for your answers.

Message 15 of 527 (423 Views)

Grateful for a great local bike shop.

Message 16 of 527 (469 Views)

Grateful for clean air.

clean air.jpg

Message 17 of 527 (677 Views)

Grateful for herbal knowledge.

herbalbouquet.jpg

Message 18 of 527 (746 Views)

Grateful for time to make changes. 

So Winston thought perfection possible ... wow.So Winston thought perfection possible ... wow.

Message 19 of 527 (797 Views)

Grateful to have a fantastic tribe. 

Message 20 of 527 (840 Views)

Grateful for the great people met at the South Dakota Senior games! Awesome event; even better people!