Wills, Trusts and Legal Musts Tonight on AARP Live 10 p.m. ET Online or on RFD-TV

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 91 of 487 (741 Views)

Grateful for slight injuries.

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 92 of 487 (731 Views)

Grateful for life-giving, sustaining water, full reservoirs and water management professionals. Also grateful for the promise of a sunny weekend.

rainbow dbl.jpg

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

[ Edited ]
Message 93 of 487 (740 Views)

Grateful for this property; beyond gorgeous in its greening, blooming spring flourishes.

Colorado's State Flower: ColombineColorado's State Flower: Colombine

Message 94 of 487 (774 Views)

Still feeling grateful for a partner that spends enormous energy making certain I know he celebrates the life choices that brought us to this point, together.  Love is good. True love divine.

Message 95 of 487 (794 Views)

Grateful for true love: a partner that sees me as I am, flaws and quirks right in there with attributes and who still wants to spend his life with me. Somebody give this man a gold star! Smiley Happy

Message 96 of 487 (831 Views)

Grateful to know who I am. And to have known early enough in life to make appropriate choices.

Message 97 of 487 (885 Views)

Grateful for personality, individuality, color and zest.

i will be.jpg

Message 98 of 487 (878 Views)

Grateful for wet soil. Good start to a weeding adventure!

Message 99 of 487 (998 Views)

Grateful for this feral life.

Message 100 of 487 (1,017 Views)

Grateful for full reservoirs.

gratitude vibe.jpg