What the Government Shutdown Means for You! Which Federal Government Services Will Be Affected? Read More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 1 of 639

So I thought I should post about what's going on for me with this thread. I'm done. Smiley Happy That's because a group of irl friends and I have started a new initiative: we are emailing our daily gratitude to one another first thing each morning. That way as a group we start our days seeking happiness. A very good thing.

So I'm not going to be posting here any more. 

But you sure could. Seeking to experience (and share) gratitude will change your life, I promise.

Best wishes to you.

over to you.png

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content

Message 2 of 639

Grateful to have been able to get outside two days in a row for exercise. Equally grateful for this morning's snow.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 3 of 639

Grateful for yesterday's Chinook winds, as they allowed DH and me to be pedaling by 9:30 AM (typical winter start time: 11) so we were able to get in a 60 mile ride. An unheard of mileage for this time of year. (Hey: expending 3,250 calories during a winter workout is nuttin to sneeze at!) 

Message 4 of 639

Grateful for this 50 plus degree day. Can you say miles and miles?  I knew you could. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 639

I am grateful to have the guts required to jump right in, like I am going to do today.  Splash! Smiley Happy

splash.jpg

Message 6 of 639

Grateful to be moving forward with yet another opportunity. When it rains it pours. Yay!

A lighthearted reaction to this flood.A lighthearted reaction to this flood.My actual reaction to this flood of opportunity. GO! :)My actual reaction to this flood of opportunity. GO! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 639

Today I'm just happy to be here. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 639

Grateful for a huge business 'get' yesterday. Now to over-deliver ... wheeeeeeee!  I love this stuff! Smiley Happy

edward-g-bulwer-lytton-edward-g-bulwer-lytton-it-is-not-by-the-gray.jpg

Message 9 of 639

My gratitude for today's business opportunity could not be deeper, more heartfelt.

Yeeeessssss!Yeeeessssss!

Message 10 of 639

Woo Hooo!  Let the Christmas festivities begin!

Grateful for the holidays, our lack of traditions, and the many plans we have to celebrate according to our religion.

happy_christmas2012_merryxmas_greetings_wallpapers_cards_celebrations_jesuschrist(www.picturespool.blogspot.com)_08.jpg