How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 1 of 402 (7 Views)

Grateful to be done with that. Hello new day!

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 2 of 402 (28 Views)

Grateful to have been part of the spring environmental education project, hope DH and my senior games training schedule this fall allow me to join in the fall project events.

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 3 of 402 (60 Views)

Grateful for stamina and good health.

gratitude why.png

Message 4 of 402 (72 Views)

Grateful that I'm not on this planet alone.

showing gratitude.jpg

Message 5 of 402 (76 Views)

Terrific article about the benefits of one's health brought on by practicing gratitude: https://anticancerclub.com/healthy-mind-and-body/practicing-gratitude/

Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.  -Melody Beattie

Message 6 of 402 (84 Views)

Grateful for slight injuries.

Message 7 of 402 (92 Views)

Grateful for life-giving, sustaining water, full reservoirs and water management professionals. Also grateful for the promise of a sunny weekend.

rainbow dbl.jpg

[ Edited ]
Message 8 of 402 (116 Views)

Grateful for this property; beyond gorgeous in its greening, blooming spring flourishes.

Colorado's State Flower: ColombineColorado's State Flower: Colombine

Message 9 of 402 (131 Views)

Still feeling grateful for a partner that spends enormous energy making certain I know he celebrates the life choices that brought us to this point, together.  Love is good. True love divine.

Message 10 of 402 (167 Views)

Grateful for true love: a partner that sees me as I am, flaws and quirks right in there with attributes and who still wants to spend his life with me. Somebody give this man a gold star! Smiley Happy