Great Second Careers: Explore How 22 People Over 50 Found Happiness and Success. Read More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 121 of 639

Grateful for my tribe.

those people are fools.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content

Message 122 of 639

Grateful for freedom.

You do you, and I'll do me.You do you, and I'll do me.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 123 of 639

Grateful for nasty hills and friends who train them with me.

Message 124 of 639

Grateful for moderators. Smiley Happy

Message 125 of 639

alsae546594 wrote:
Hi, I'm Josh, a machine operator. Been suffering from drowsiness from work for weeks now and I'm worried my work gets affected by this. So I just wanna ask some suggestions on what I can drink to fight sleepiness and to keep me active all day? Thanks a lot for your answers.

Hi @alsae546594 Josh, You are asking the wrong person. I drink 4 cups of coffee and 10-18 cups of water a day, depending upon if I'm cycling or walking for my daily workout. No soda. No energy drinks. No alcohol. Just water. 

Info Seeker

Message 126 of 639

Hi, I'm Josh, a machine operator. Been suffering from drowsiness from work for weeks now and I'm worried my work gets affected by this. So I just wanna ask some suggestions on what I can drink to fight sleepiness and to keep me active all day? Thanks a lot for your answers.

Message 127 of 639

Grateful for a great local bike shop.

Highlighted

Message 128 of 639

Grateful for clean air.

clean air.jpg

Message 129 of 639

Grateful for herbal knowledge.

herbalbouquet.jpg

Message 130 of 639

Grateful for time to make changes. 

So Winston thought perfection possible ... wow.So Winston thought perfection possible ... wow.