Are You Ready for the Next Natural Disaster? AARP Live Can Help You Get Prepared Tonight at 10 p.m. Watch here

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 11 of 522 (419 Views)

Grateful for clean air.

clean air.jpg

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 12 of 522 (627 Views)

Grateful for herbal knowledge.

herbalbouquet.jpg

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 13 of 522 (696 Views)

Grateful for time to make changes. 

So Winston thought perfection possible ... wow.So Winston thought perfection possible ... wow.

Message 14 of 522 (747 Views)

Grateful to have a fantastic tribe. 

Message 15 of 522 (790 Views)

Grateful for the great people met at the South Dakota Senior games! Awesome event; even better people!

Info Seeker

Message 16 of 522 (773 Views)

I don't think gratitude is meant to be "used" for anything but itself. True gratitude is a deep feeling I have in my body and mind for anything, from something tiny to something huge, anything at that moment I feel deeply fortunate to have.  Gratitude is more about experience than things for me now.  It took many years for me to experience true gratitude for life, people, perfect moments, beauty, my garden,  a really great book  --  not really about "stuff," or things I got. So yes, I am sure gratitude is good for us physically and mentally, because it brings us out of "mememe" and into caring abouat the rest of the world.

Message 17 of 522 (891 Views)

Grateful for firefighters.

Message 18 of 522 (929 Views)

Grateful for a home gym.

Message 19 of 522 (982 Views)

Grateful for planet earth; hoping we humans take better care of it.

[ Edited ]
Message 20 of 522 (989 Views)

Grateful to have witnessed the lift-off of seven hot air balloons yesterday shortly after sunrise.  

Not what we saw yesterday, but a fun timelapse of hot air balloons taking off at a NM festival: