AARP’s New Video Explains the Perils of the Health Care Bill in Storybook Fashion. Watch Here

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 1 of 465 (31 Views)

Grateful for the changes in my body that have come with 20 months of hard work. I'm going to show up at the starting line 30 pounds lighter than I was last year, which was 20 pounds lighter than I was before we got the trikes. This has been quite a journey. (Who knew I had 50 pounds to shed?)

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 2 of 465 (94 Views)

Grateful for a dedicated training partner. Yo! You rock!

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 3 of 465 (139 Views)

Grateful for the road ahead. Wherever that leads.

Message 4 of 465 (164 Views)

Grateful to AARP for another free date night via Movies for Grownups.

Message 5 of 465 (209 Views)

Grateful for the amusing antics of feral and domestic animals.

Message 6 of 465 (262 Views)

Grateful that there is always possibility.

Message 7 of 465 (292 Views)

Grateful for starry skies.

Message 8 of 465 (380 Views)

Grateful for Senior Games and senior athletes.

Message 9 of 465 (447 Views)

Grateful for the road ahead.

the away road.jpg

Highlighted

Message 10 of 465 (505 Views)

I'm grateful for opposing views. Sometimes they shore up my own beliefs, sometimes they show me another way of seeing things, but always they improve the view.