Penalties Loom for ACA Enrollees Who Don’t Switch to Medicare by Sept. 30. Read More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 151 of 520 (1,026 Views)

Grateful for friends who understand, support and celebrate with me.

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 152 of 520 (1,026 Views)

Soaking in the rain and loving every minute of it! Grateful for the precip, yessireebob!

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Highlighted

Message 153 of 520 (1,040 Views)

Beyond grateful for peace and quiet. (breathes in liberty; smile cuts across face) 

Message 154 of 520 (1,021 Views)

gratitude for rainbows and storms.jpg

That and the sheer beauty of them both. Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Message 155 of 520 (1,016 Views)

Grateful that the trip to the Apple store yesterday cost a fraction of what we expected. Huzzbah to you, Tim Cook! Thanks for taking care of loyal customers! 

Message 156 of 520 (998 Views)

Grateful that before, during and after a full day of shadowing other environmental educators this introvert with zero child experience did not freak out. Not quite a miracle, but monumental all the same. Stepping out of one's comfort zone, they say, is good for you. Being grateful that the doing did not undo you, sez me, is even better. 

Am I ready for this? Bring it! Smiley Happy

learn live hope Einstein.jpg

Message 157 of 520 (969 Views)

create gratitude.jpg

Message 158 of 520 (973 Views)

Grateful for the opportunity to share a love of wilderness with young scientists. (As in: more grateful for the opportunity to teach than uncomfortable with the responsibility of teaching.)

Message 159 of 520 (977 Views)

Grateful to wake up with a song in my heart.

Message 160 of 520 (895 Views)

I'm grateful for cousins within driving distance. Although we're not the same religion, most holidays revolve around "family", and that's what's more important! I'm also grateful for the opportunity to bring a healthy dessert, to share with them.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!