The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 211 of 585 (1,004 Views)

Grateful for new opportunities.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

[ Edited ]
Message 212 of 585 (1,026 Views)

Grateful we're still having fun and he's still the one.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 213 of 585 (1,006 Views)

Grateful to have a life that nurtures my creative spirit.

Message 214 of 585 (1,024 Views)

Grateful to have witnessed the 75 y-o runner this morning on the bike trail. I loved her on sight. Well, I certainly adored her sparkly "Push Your Limits" t-shirt on sight; her I decided to love when she smiled wide and waved wildly at us both times we passed.

Like OMG! I want to grow up and be like her. For real.

Message 215 of 585 (1,059 Views)

Grateful for optimism and confidence. And the training sessions that go with them.

Message 216 of 585 (1,085 Views)

Grateful for friends who understand, support and celebrate with me.

Message 217 of 585 (1,097 Views)

Soaking in the rain and loving every minute of it! Grateful for the precip, yessireebob!

Highlighted

Message 218 of 585 (1,116 Views)

Beyond grateful for peace and quiet. (breathes in liberty; smile cuts across face) 

Message 219 of 585 (1,103 Views)

gratitude for rainbows and storms.jpg

That and the sheer beauty of them both. Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Message 220 of 585 (1,100 Views)

Grateful that the trip to the Apple store yesterday cost a fraction of what we expected. Huzzbah to you, Tim Cook! Thanks for taking care of loyal customers!