AARP Urges Congress to Prevent $25 Billion in Medicare Cuts. Read the Letter

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Exercises for better health and living

Message 1 of 2

YoungatHeart7 wrote:

We need to take charge our health therefore our lives.   You can literial strenghten and firm your body--back, thighs, butt, and your core with a hola hoop. 

Always keep moving forward in a positive way.  You are in the drivers seat of your health and future. 

Take care my fellow boomers. 💗💞😄😄😄🤗🤗😊😊 

@YoungatHeart7  Hi, thanks for your post. I cannot agree more with your end note, btw.   And thanks for remonding me of my hula hoop's usefulness. I'd gotten away from using it all summer, but  will reincorporate it into my inside workout routine starting today because you are so right about how this simple device can and will tighten up one's core. 

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Gold Conversationalist

Exercises for better health and living

Message 2 of 2

We need to take charge our health therefore our lives.   You can literial strenghten and firm your body--back, thighs, butt, and your core with a hola hoop.  Check YOU TUBE. You can lose weight, tighten, and firm your body while helping expelling waste from your intestins, and strengthen  your lungs.  You can lose 7 calories a minute.  It take time for your muscle memory to develop but once they do you will see the results. You'll feel taller and your posture will inprove.  There are instructions on how to make a hola hoop on YOU TUBE.  ASK QUESTIONS ON THE INTERNET. 

SECONDLY, TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE.  HAVING ISSUES WITH SPILLS.  Evertime you urinate tighten your muscles and stop hold for 2 second then release your urin. Do this 3 to 4 times each time you go.  You will strenghten your muscles and before you know it the issue will clear up.  Just remember to always do this exercise.

Thirdly, 

Dry eyes you need to remember to blink your eyes during the day. Watching TV blink during commercials blink.  You will relize in 2 or 3 weeks the dry eyes will improve and then be gone.  Just remember to alwsys blink. These last 2 exercises were given to me by Kaiser doctors. 

Check out magnesium which is also needed for healthy bone.

Have your doctor check your magnesium level. You need about 50 mg of magnesium.

If you are told you have type 2 diabetes or your loosing sleep.  Your magnesium may be low.  Please ask questions on the internet regarding magnesium.  Always check with your doctor. 

Always keep moving forward in a positive way.  You are in the drivers seat of your health and future. 

Take care my fellow boomers. 💗💞😄😄😄🤗🤗😊😊 

Report Inappropriate Content