What the Government Shutdown Means for You! Which Federal Government Services Will Be Affected? Read More

Info Seeker

Re: Are you a morning person or a night owl?

Message 1 of 53

Night owl, forever.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 53

Absolute morning person. In my 20s I was a 20-hour-a-day work-work-work person, but slowly I became an 18-hour-a-day work plus play morning person. LOL. 

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Info Seeker

Message 3 of 53

Morning person!  So much so that even though I'd like to sleep later on the weekends (my husband is not retired as I am) my eyes pop open at 6:00 AM!

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 53

Where I love a moring sunrise, I'm still a night owl. Moet of my walks are done after 10:00pm and I love the sounds that come out at night. Let me go camping however I'm the first out of the tent and last to go in.

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 53
For over 50 years I have always been a morning person. Since I retired I can barely get up before 8 am. unless I have a doctor's appointment
Info Seeker

Message 6 of 53

I am most definitely a morning person

Info Seeker

Message 7 of 53

I am most definitely a night person.

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 53

I am a morning person yet I'm still going strong for the most part at midnight. I believe it is true, in my case at least, that one requires less asleep as one hits retirement age. Which makes me laugh as I seem to have to slow down and rest now - when I was working, I would have loved the feeling of having time to slow down and rest! Though now I have grandchildren who keep me on my toes. Smiley Happy

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 53

I have always been a night owl.  I hate to get up in the morning!

Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 53

I am a morning person.  I am up and going very early even on weekends.  If I have a big project at my job, I do my best work in the morning.  I used to report to a manager who was at their best in the afternoon.  Drove my nuts.  

Soosie