Wills, Trusts and Legal Musts Tonight on AARP Live 10 p.m. ET Online or on RFD-TV

Info Seeker

Re: AARP The Magazine's Be Healthy, Stay Healthy Sweepstakes

Message 71 of 437 (1,422 Views)

Thank you for a chance to win the Fitbit tracker. I can never get my pedometer set to count my steps correctly, a Fitbit tracker would be perfect.  My 12 year-old grandson has one and he loves it. I will be 65 in October and would like to be healthier. 

Blessings, soon to be 65 year-old Grandma

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 72 of 437 (1,430 Views)

Not only a wonderful array of very important information on againg effects, health and well-being, but also what can be done to increase chances of remaining healthy, active, and full of life well into old age. Thank you

Info Seeker

Message 73 of 437 (1,559 Views)

Staying active both physically and mentally is the way to keep going!

Info Seeker

Message 74 of 437 (1,759 Views)

I would tell my younger self to get out there and try different activities.  If you find something to get you motivated when you are younger it will stick with you.  The alternative is trying to find something when you are older and you have no idea where to start. 

Info Seeker

Message 75 of 437 (1,741 Views)

I just turned 50 and have been active all my life. Best advise is do not slow down.... harder to get in shape VS stay in shape. I Love reading the AARP  magazine with ideas and advise on everything. I was issuesd and  Apple Iphone for work and I use the app that is pre installed and found it by accident and strted to increase my steps but due to buisness dress required it is hard to keep the phone on  me to track my steps. 

THANKS AARP 

Info Seeker

Message 76 of 437 (1,743 Views)

Stay active, eat fresh foods and MAINTAIN WEIGHT!

Info Seeker

Message 77 of 437 (1,543 Views)

Just got done reading the new AARP E-magazine and I really recommend it to everyone.  Lots of great info on health and fitness.  And, by the way, I would enjoy a new fitbit (hint, hint, hint).

Info Seeker

Message 78 of 437 (1,447 Views)

I would tell my younger self that you will not always have your fit, 26-year-old body. However, if you take the time to eat well, exercise, challenge yourself mentally, meditate, and apply sunscreen daily, it might seem like you still do! Take really good care of yourself so that you'll be able to help others and do all of the things you love to do with the people whom you love. That's really what life is all about! Oh, and one more thing. Don't beat yourself up over things you didn't do as well as you thought you should or failed to do at all. You're a good person with a good heart. Be kind to yourself. Okay, now get back to living the great adventure that is your life and have fun!

Conversationalist

Message 79 of 437 (1,362 Views)

i would like to win the Fitbit so my 86 year old mom could walk with me then we could get stronger at the same time, she feels that she walks a lot but in reality she doesn't, this would motivate her as she is on a fixed income and says she can't afford a fitbit.

Info Seeker

Message 80 of 437 (1,353 Views)

I hope I win the Fitbit tracker.  I could really use one Smiley Happy