How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Info Seeker

Re: AARP The Magazine's Be Healthy, Stay Healthy Sweepstakes

Message 71 of 354 (437 Views)

Love to win but I enjoy read the article on get healthy 

Info Seeker

Message 72 of 354 (441 Views)

I envy my friends when they tell me how many steps we have taken on our walks.  I would love a Fitbit.

Info Seeker

Message 73 of 354 (429 Views)

Great digital health and wellness magazine!  I'd tell my younger self to stay active and watch my diet more closely to keep weight under control.  It's much easier to stay in shape than to try to fix a problem when we get older.  A Fitbit would be such a great motivator to keep me moving!  I'd love to win one!

Info Seeker

Message 74 of 354 (385 Views)

I would love to win a fit bit due to the fact I work all the time but still gaining weight .This will help me find out what I am doing wrong as far as my steps.My back and neck hurt a lot so I need to get myself in better shape.I am alaways doing things for other people it time to do something for myself.

Info Seeker

Message 75 of 354 (321 Views)

I also would love to win a fitbit. I have a knee injury which is now healing and I need something to keep me on track. I can't afford joining a gym and I do try and exercise at home when I can. A fitbit would help me keep track of what I am doing.

Conversationalist

Message 76 of 354 (416 Views)

I would love to win a Fitbit. I try to bike daily because of my bad knees, thanks or no thanks to that drunk driver that hit me.

Anyway, keeping active is my top priority and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all you all do!

Info Seeker

Message 77 of 354 (568 Views)

I especially enjoyed the topics on brain health.

Conversationalist

Message 78 of 354 (589 Views)

I thinking of Yoga too.  I truly enjoy the AARP magazines as well.  Lots of good info!

Topics: 1
Kudos: 6

Message 79 of 354 (617 Views)

Wow, just read the digital Health and Wellness magizine! Lots of great tips and information on the subject. I have been slowing down on the exercise over the years because of certain health problems. Today I learned it's not the intensity of the exercise, but the routine of just moving around instead of giving up. I'm thinking of starting yoga because it has many health benefits without requiring lots of strength and stamina. Thanks for the great ideas AARP!

Info Seeker

Message 80 of 354 (704 Views)

I used a fitbit when I worked and it gave me enough info.  Now that I've retired, i want to continue to be moving. The Charge records much more and would be a added incentive to keep fit and active.  I go to the gym 3x a week but I want to count the other four days as just as active.  Really like the digital magazine.