Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Info Seeker

Re: AARP The Magazine's Be Healthy, Stay Healthy Sweepstakes

Message 61 of 437 (1,525 Views)

I have been thinking about getting something like this, but it's difficult knowing which one to get.  Winning a Fitbit Charge 2 would solve that problem!!!  Thanks for this chance to win one. 

Info Seeker

Message 62 of 437 (1,696 Views)

I would love to win the fitbit. I have been looking at them for sometime.  My husband is a disabled veteran. This would benefit him. The fitbit  does so much to help with being healthy. Gives you incentive.

Info Seeker

Message 63 of 437 (1,720 Views)

I would tell my younger self to move more, and start practicing yoga earlier (I started at age 50.)  Now I walk a few miles nearly every day, attend yoga classes, and took up tap dancing.  I feel better when I move more.  Sitting is easier, but not as satisfying!  

Info Seeker

Message 64 of 437 (1,840 Views)

The link says enter to win, but all I am allowed to do is "reply."The link says enter to win, but all I am allowed to do is "reply."There is not an option to know about the contest, prior to "replying" to a page that is just full of other people replying their thanks for the opportunity to enter a contest.

Info Seeker

Message 65 of 437 (1,888 Views)

86 years old but need the reminder to keep pushing instead of slowing down.

Info Seeker

Message 66 of 437 (1,823 Views)

I would like to win the fitbit also, I see you have a lot of members who have reponded.  Good luck to everyone.

Info Seeker

Message 67 of 437 (1,982 Views)

Thank you for a chance to win a brand new Fitbit Charge 2.  I have always wanted one as I feel it will help me to know when I have not exercised enough and need to do more and the heart rate monitor and sleep tracking would be a great benefit for me in my daily life as well, not to mention all the other great features it has.  Really hope I am one of your 3 winners for the awesome prize and would be worn and used daily.

Thank you again.

Info Seeker

Message 68 of 437 (2,045 Views)

I have cancer and need to excersize. I have joined weight watchers  2 weeks ago. I checked on buying one of these, but missing work not enough money to purchase one. It would be nice and useful to win one.

Info Seeker

Message 69 of 437 (2,066 Views)

Becoming more active would definitely improve my health.

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 70 of 437 (1,836 Views)

You could go walking with your grandson or challenge each other.