Wills, Trusts and Legal Musts Tonight on AARP Live 10 p.m. ET Online or on RFD-TV

Info Seeker

Re: AARP The Magazine's Be Healthy, Stay Healthy Sweepstakes

Message 51 of 437 (1,619 Views)

I know it's hard to keep track of your progress over the coming years not knowing if your cardio vascular system is improving as fast as you think. However, I'm sure that using the Fitbit will help you a long the way and it may not be as accurate like an EMT's/Hospital's graded heart rate monitor, but it will be close enough to keep you on track during progress/achievements.

Be fit & healthy as all you need to be for a longer active life ahead...!

Info Seeker

Message 52 of 437 (1,565 Views)

It has been a long road. Losing 80 lbs and counting. Still a battle. Younger me was size 0 and didn't think about ever being 300 lbs. After having children and having TB. Eating the wrong food took a toll on my body. Now I am 220 and 4 dress sizes I am ready to keep moving. Thank you for letting me tell my story. 

Info Seeker

Message 53 of 437 (1,468 Views)

I've had a Fitbit Flex for the last four years and would like to move up to a newer model.

Twitter: laspiaggia
Info Seeker

Message 54 of 437 (1,464 Views)
I agree what a frustrating waste of time.. grrrrr
Info Seeker

Message 55 of 437 (1,469 Views)

My husband has been having health issues and I keep telling him he needs to walk/exercise more.  I hope having a fitbit would motivate him to move around more and see how his health will improve.

Info Seeker

Message 56 of 437 (1,448 Views)

Fitbits are fabulous incentives to keep walking/active! It would be great to win this model!!!

Info Seeker

Message 57 of 437 (1,326 Views)

I have never owned a fit bit always wanted one but found them to be too expensive. Would love to win one... that would be a great thing try to keep up with how many steps I walk using my phone but I find I don't always carry my phone... so that is not working as well as I had hoped.

Thanks for allowing us a chance to win

Info Seeker

Message 58 of 437 (1,245 Views)

I lost 3 fit bit it will be. Nice to get a new one I went to the 5 below store and the one they just don't do it for me thanks 

Info Seeker

Message 59 of 437 (1,250 Views)

My original fitbit no longer works and a charge would help me get back to walking since I hurt my knee.

Info Seeker

Message 60 of 437 (1,270 Views)

I work out daily at the gym since retiring.  A Fitbit would be a great compliment to my routine. 

Kaz