Join AARP in Celebration of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. Nominate Someone for the AAPI Hero Award

Info Seeker

Re: AARP The Magazine's Be Healthy, Stay Healthy Sweepstakes

Message 261 of 364 (1,328 Views)

As I am getting older I am trying to lose weight and exercise to stay in shape this would help me stay on task

Info Seeker

Message 262 of 364 (1,245 Views)

I need a fitbit🤗🤗🤗. My health is not good (MS) so I need some exercise to limit my disability progression per my Neurologist.

Conversationalist

Message 263 of 364 (1,330 Views)

Hai, Good Luck to everybody. Till this day I did not have any tracking devices on my wrist. Reason is very simple. I dont have that much dollars to get it. It will be a wonderful feeling to get one- a real one. Tracking your health is very important that too at an elderly age. But I do understand that only few could get it in a sweeptake. No problem. Trust in God. Have a nice day.

Info Seeker

Message 264 of 364 (1,610 Views)

Winning a new Fit Bit would be a dream come true.  I recently had my fourth breast surgery so money is very tight.  I workout 5 days a week anda fit bit would really help in keeping me on track.

Info Seeker

Message 265 of 364 (1,473 Views)

I need to win this sweepstakes for the Fitbit.  A year ago, I purchased a very inexpensive fitness tracker, and keeping track of my activity helped me to lose 20 pounds!  However, my tracker is beginning to have fits of misbehavior.  It needs to be replaced.  I have been eyeing the Fitbit, but cannot afford it.  Please select my entry as a winner to help me on my health and fitness journey.  I promise to use it, and not abuse it.

Info Seeker

Message 266 of 364 (1,442 Views)

I need to win this sweepstakes for the Fitbit.  A year ago, I purchased a very inexpensive fitness tracker, and keeping track of my activity helped me to lose 20 pounds!  However, my tracker is beginning to have fits of misbehavior.  It needs to be replaced.  I have been eyeing the Fitbit, but cannot afford it.  Please select my entry as a winner to help me on my health and fitness journey.  I promise to use it, and not abuse it.

Info Seeker

Message 267 of 364 (1,504 Views)

Being healthy is very important to living a comfortable older life.  I go to the gym at least 3 times a week and try to go even more if my schedule allows.  Would to have a Fit Bit many of my family members have one and challenge each other to walk more each day.

Conversationalist

Message 268 of 364 (1,587 Views)

Just learning about all these new devices. Getting friendly with a fitbit would be sweet.!

Conversationalist

Message 269 of 364 (1,550 Views)

Even for a person of 65, I don't look my age. What does this have to do with winning a Fitbit? I'm not sure. But I consider myself as active as I can be considering I had knee replacement surgery almost too years ago with no pain. Even though I didn't have a Fitbit at the time, going into surgery with some extra bagge to carry around didn't make most people feel that I would not have come out of the surgery with flying colors.

Now that I'm with AARP, the great excercise and menu options are just wonderful. Having that Fitbit would help me really keep acturate records and accounts of all my activies and what I consume on a daily basis.

Info Seeker

Message 270 of 364 (1,469 Views)

I signed up for the Silver Sneakers program and met my 2016 goal of losing 30 pounds by walking. This is documented with my Doctor and I would use a Fitbit to continue to meet my 2017 goal.