Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

Still Here

@SpringIsHereSoHappy. Nicole,  thanks for checking in on me. I know that I haven't posted or responded in a long time and I am sorry.  I am going through a really rough patch right now. I am very depressed, angry and anxious all at once. There is just a lot going on with my family and my Mom. We had an appointment for her at the memory clinic and she didn't do well. We now have to go for an MRI of her brain.  She has been diagnosed with mild dementia and other unknown cognitive disorders. My Mom is the only parent that I have left and I will always be there for her. My brother is retiring from the fire department and is probably moving to Florida as soon as possible so that he doesn't have to be responsible for anything to do with her but, he will quickly get back to get her money when God calls her home. It's sad to say that he has always wanted that upper class status. Maybe that's why he is on his fourth wife. I also want to thank everyone else who has messaged me and showing me all the love. FYI everyone, I am scheduled for surgery on April 19th of my right eye to remove a few benign masses on my lower eyelid. I have to go under general anesthesia because of my anxiety. There is no way that I can have someone coming towards my eyes with needles but,  I want to get this done before my daughter's wedding. I will have a few stitches and apparently one h*ll of a black eye.  It's funny though because my daughter is throwing a surprise BD party for her fiance on the 21st. He is turning 30. I told my mom that if I do have a black eye then I will tell everyone that Renee got tired of my crap and punched me, LOL.I will be back on very soon.  Lots of love to you all. ❤️❤️❤️

Trusted Social Butterfly

4 comments (Wednesday 4/10/24)

@KimberlyM389662  , how are you doing?  💙💙💙

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Nicole, 

I am trying to hang in there. I just have so much going around in my head that I'm back to not sleeping well and it's not good for me physically and mentally. I keep pushing myself physically because I have let myself and my house lack which I know is stupid and then I end up pushing myself too much which is not good for my back. The only positive thing is that I am taking care of myself.  I've seen all of the doctors that I put off. The funny thing is I thought at least my eyes were good but it turns out that I not only need glasses but bifocals. I got them and just started getting used to them when I fell, stepped on them,  fell on them and of course Beasley immediately got them. 8 days and I had to get a new pair,  LOL. Beasley is still worth waiting for and still Satan LOL. I can't believe that in June he will a year old already. He's growing like a weed. I think that I might have found my mother of the bride dress.  Let me know what you think.  

1000000201.jpg

Trusted Social Butterfly

2 comments (4/10/24) Kim @KimberlyM389662 that dress is TOTALLY BEAUTIFUL!!!  💙💙💙

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I am going to rock that dress and make my daughter proud of her MAMA!! She has found her wedding dress also.  

1000000195.jpg

1000000191.jpg

Silver Conversationalist

So pretty! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP