Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Losing Your Mother

I just loss Mama, Feb. 13 this year. The pain is so deep. I'm lost without her. It seems it is unreal at times. She was such a kind sweet lady and my very best friend. I miss her badly.

Rhonda
Contributor

Thanda yo
0 Kudos
Contributor

Tkank you so much
0 Kudos

I JUST LOSTMY MOMMA  ON APRIL 25TH 2016,,,,,,I FOUND HER ,,,,SHE PASSED IN THE NIGHT......IT STILL HASNT SUNK IN YET>!!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I lost my mom on feb. 14,2016. And I miss her so very much.I still can not believe that she is gone. I always jump when the phone rings on a Tuesday to see if we are going to go shopping but no phone calls from her.
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Dear MG2198,

I am so sorry to hear about your Mother. 

May you find comfort knowing others care.

377629_god_bless_you.gif

0 Kudos

Your grief is so fresh, it will take you a long time to adjust.  It never gets easy but it does get easier.  I lost my younger brother on 02/13/13 and it was the worst thing I've ever been through.  Even now I could cry my eyes out thinking about him - I miss him so much.  Of all my siblings he was the closest one to me.  I'm very sorry for your loss and just remember that all your feelings are normal.  Months from now, even years from now, it will still hurt but it does get better.  After awhile the pain won't be so acute.  Just know you are not alone.  Patti

Contributor

Hi myname is maggie and i Know exactly how you feel Rhonda I lost my mom dec 20 2014 and the pain is so real.  It gets alittle easier but you will always miss her my mom was my best friend also.

Periodic Contributor

I feel so lost without her because she was a very sweet person and my best friend.
Community Concierge

Rhonda,

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your mother. I found this page on the site that may help with the grieving process.

We are here for you whenever you need to talk to someone. 

Jen

AARPJen
Caregiving Concierge
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Dear Rhonda,

My condolences to you in the loss of your Mother.

ANGELANGEL

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP