Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Rewards Newsletter & Webletter Disappeared

Trusted Social Butterfly

Rewards Newsletter & Webletter Disappeared

@AARPTeri 

Good Morning,

Could you please help with restoring my subscriptions.  I renewed my membership at the end of February in hope that the algorithm blocking them would be removed to no avail. 

I haven't received a Rewards Newsletter for over a year, and no Webletter for six months.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM 

I received an email from AARP informing me on how to check my subscriptions, email address via My Account. Got nothing about the status of fixing the fact of not receiving Rewards Newsletter email.

Could you please escalate this to 2nd tier?  Already one year without receiving Rewards Newsletter๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@mi4090 Hi Marylin, so sorry to hear that you're still not receiving the emails! The last webletter we sent you was on March 23. Be sure to check your spam folders in case the emails are landing there. Please visit https://help.aarp.org/s/article/contact-aarp to chat, text, or speak with a representative who can assist with further troubleshooting and escalating.  - Janelle M.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPConsumerCare , @AARPJanelleM 

Thanks for contacting me,  the issue has been escalated more than three times in the last (6) months to no avail.  I've spoken to numerous Customer Service Rep who are at a lose as to how to resolve the problem, but willing to escalate.

Six months is a long time without a fix, and I've checked Spam and no AARP emails.  

What's the next step in receiving the emails?

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Have a Blessed Day,

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@mi4090 The next step would be a tier 2 escalation. Be sure to visit https://help.aarp.org/s/article/contact-aarp to chat, text, or speak with an agent that can escalate it for you.  - Janelle M.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

On the AARP Rewards site, go to "earn" then filter by "newsletter".

They will ask for the password again and probably for you to reconfirm your email address.

When you are in the "newsletter", make your choices.

I have to do this regularly as the newsletters I want (rewards newsletter and webletter) get unmarked and some of the ones I don't want (all the others) become active on their own. It's frustrating but I can circumvent the problem this way. 

In the past, when I looked for help from AARP Rewards, all I got were very patronizing and unhelpful lectures and a blunt refusal to escalate the problem. I found this way on my own and I do it as soon as I see a new unwanted newsletter in my inbox or when I don't get the wanted ones on a Tuesday, Friday or Saturday.

I wish you luck.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @a170938b 

Thanks for the advice, I've been a member since the program was Rewards for Good. I have tried checking my subscriptions numerous times and all are correct.  I unsubscribed waited a day and re-subscribed to no avail. Cleared cookies and cache on all devices and browsers. 

Hopefully @AARPTeri can help with getting the subscriptions sent to me again.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

Achieve a top score in our Tournament Tuesday Word Games in May and you could win $100 every 30 days!

Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP