Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

How can I unenroll from the AARP Rewards Program

Contributor

How can I unenroll from the AARP Rewards Program

I got an email from AARP that talked about the loyalty program, and I clicked on it to check it out. It looks like I ended up clicking some link that ended up enrolling me in the Rewards Program. I do not wish to be a part of it, as I don't know who else (of their various sponsors/advertisers) will AARP send my email to?

I have been looking around on AARP's site to see how to remove myself from this program but can't find any way to "opt out". Has anyone else been through this and found a way? Do I need to call their support number? If so, can you please include that number so I don't end up in some routing blackhole? Thanks very much for any info you can provide!

Community Concierge

Hi @AdilL850029, here to help! The Privacy Policy for our AARP online account and the AARP Rewards program is the same, here you'll find details https://www.aarp.org/about-aarp/privacy-policy/ If you'd like to cancel or deactivate your AARP Rewards account, please call us at: 1-866-451-6305. - Diana G.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP