Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Unable to redeem points

I keep getting the following error

Unable to process your redemption request

This has been happening for over 24 hours so I'm not sure what's wrong. I've logged out and logged in and cleared cookies and cache. I've even used another browser.

Community Concierge

Hi agrberg! I am happy to help. When you go to pay, the credit card name and number must match the AARP account name and address. If membership in one person's name and then you pay with a spouses card, it will not go thru. If you are still having an issue, please chat or call: chatting with us online using the CHAT icon on the right, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET. Calling us at 1-866-451-6305, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET. -Sue J

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

@AARPConsumerCareit's still not working. Is this a known system issue or isolated to my account? Either way should I start assuming I'll not be able to redeem these points any longer?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

It's happening for point redemptions like instant wins in the following screenshot.Screenshot 2024-04-12 at 5.58.27โ€ฏPM.png

Community Concierge

Thank you for clarifying, agrberg! Delete the cookies, close the browser, open up in Google Chrome and try again. Let give me an update. -Sue J

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I can confirm the problem still persists on 4/13/24

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Updated to the latest Chrome

Screenshot 2024-04-12 at 6.22.02โ€ฏPM.png

cleared everything and signed in in an incognito/cookieless window and both still do not work

Screenshot 2024-04-12 at 6.23.16โ€ฏPM.png

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP