Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Help needed

Hello everyone, i started up my own Cathy's Garden & Lawn Care while living in my car. At age 54 i was laid off of 10 years. I had no luck with a job so i created my own business this was june 2019. Business is slow due to the virus. But i have great recommendations. I live in Jacksonville Fl. Now a year later my car engine no longer works. I am now struggling to find a ride to the clients. I have no money..do you or know someone who be willing to donate a car or truck.  This is embarrassing but i am afraid to be homeless again. I worked 7 12 hour days building this business last year. I made no friends and i dont have any family to help. If you are reading this and can help by paying it forward. I will indeed pay it forward more than i already do. I am terrified. 904-680-8324 Check out the work i do with my leadman. He was injured and his truck was stolen while at the E.R. truck has not been found. I have 2 jobs lined up and no way to get to them with all my tools. Please i have been praying. God bless you.

Spoiler

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP