Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

AARP Now app for Android no longer exists

AARP Now app for Android no longer exists

The link provided on the AARP site for downloading the app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aarp.app&hl=en) elicits the following error: "We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server." 

And I am unable to locate the AARP Now app by searching the Google play store. 

Is this app no longer supported on Android devices?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks Sue. I just wanted it to avoid needing to carry a physical membership card. But I can add the card to my google wallet instead, so it's not a big deal (to me anyway ;).

View solution in original post

Community Concierge

Hi John! We are aware of the issue and working to resolve as quickly as possible. Please check back often in the app store. In the meantime, you can find the great benefits of AARP at AARP.org. -Sue J

Thanks Sue. I just wanted it to avoid needing to carry a physical membership card. But I can add the card to my google wallet instead, so it's not a big deal (to me anyway ;).

Community Concierge

That is a handy way of doing it! Hopefully it will be back in the store quickly. -Sue J

Regular Contributor

looks like you are right. hmm.. i just got it a couple weeks ago myself no probs... it may be some temporary glitch or they may be changing the branding or something, there ARE quite a few AAPR apps available... maybe they are ditching "now" for something else?  this is all wild-eyed speculation, im sorry i dont have real answers.

Community Concierge

Hi ChrisA718066, we are currently working on an update to the AARP Now App. Check again later as we hope to make it available as soon as possible. 
Thank you for your patience. - Zainab M

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP