The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Community Manager

Re: Twizzle game trophy room broken

[ Edited ]
Message 1 of 5 (403 Views)

I'm sorry for your frustration, @CatGiorgia66. As promised earlier, I escalated this to the technical team for review. They were able to reproduce the issue and this is being scheduled for repair in the coming weeks. I'll post here when any updates are available. For the time being, this discussion thread is closed to new posting activity.

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 2 of 5 (418 Views)

It has been nine days since your "escalation."

I just played the game again (now for the 150th time) and I hit 47 Mega Matches and achieved a score of 181,335 WITHOUT SPENDING ANY COINS ON BUYING EXTRA MOVES -- and yet, my so-called trophy room is stuck exactly where it was when I first reported this probem two weeks ago.  Is it that hard to fix the trophy room?  Can't you just re-boot it to its initial design? 

Signed,

NOT A HAPPY GAMER

Community Manager

Message 3 of 5 (461 Views)

Hello @CatGiorgia66, thank you for detailing the issues you experienced when playing Twizzle. I've escalated your findings to the product team for review and resolution. Thanks.

Info Seeker +

Message 4 of 5 (503 Views)
That's rude I tell ya! It is!
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist

Twizzle game trophy room broken

Message 5 of 5 (538 Views)

Trophy Room in Twizzle game is broken.

Three examples:

I've been playing this game for weeks, probably at least 100 times, and yet, I can't get the first trophy to load (i.e., Complete your First Game)

There are three trophies on the second shelf loaded, but I can't get any others to load, even though I have completed many, many "Mega matches."

It goes without saying that none of the higher trophies are available until I've "completed the previous level." But none of the trophies are loading at all, so I'm stuck never getting any more trophies.