The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Gold Conversationalist

Re: Important Changes to AARP.org Games Leaderboards

Message 51 of 89 (4,142 Views)

Has our own top score permantly disappeared?  Can you access it anywhere?  I hate to imagine just how many hours I've spent earning some of them.  None of them are THE top score but one of them is among the genuine top scores for a game.   Like others have mentioned, it's all about beating our own top scores.   Some of the games had mathematically impossible scores as top scores which must have been a result of a malfunction somewhere along the line.   Don't mine resets of daily scores but let us keep our own top scores.  There have been  previous wipeouts of top scores.  I spent quite a bit of time regaining what I had but never attained that one that was one point above what I could rescore.   

Maybe it's time to stop spending so much time on this site!  That may be the result of yet another wipeout.

Info Seeker

Message 52 of 89 (1,680 Views)

Please bring back our personal highest scores. We earned them!

Conversationalist

Message 53 of 89 (1,674 Views)

I have been playing for several years I think i am pretty good but I wonder how some continue to post in top ten  regulary with pretty high scores seems fishy to me.I even took a poll every morning for a month and it kind of prove my suspicion but I continue to play.

Info Seeker

Message 54 of 89 (1,516 Views)

I also like seeing my highest score.  Please chnge back.  Thanks

Info Seeker

Message 55 of 89 (1,676 Views)

I like having the monthly top score instead of the highest scores ever. They seemed very oddly high, as if perhaps someone had figured out how to hack the game.

The weekly top score is given as 38,861, while the monthly top score is given as 37, 931. I don't know if that's a bug or that the monthly top score just applies since the changes were made.

I agree with many others that it's nicest to have one's personal top score recorded, perhaps along with one's daily top score.

I do love this game - thanks for making it available!

Regards,

Ronnie Falcao

Info Seeker

Message 56 of 89 (1,605 Views)

I'm not a fan of the changes to the leaderboards.  I like seeing my highest score.  Please change it back.

Info Seeker

Message 57 of 89 (1,611 Views)

I like to continually challenge myself.  I really liked the old method.  It allowed me to better gauge my performance.  If you want to change something, change the incessant ads that must be clicked before every game.  I, for one, will not be playing that much anymore. 

Thanks AARP for nearly ruining a simple pleasure.  There's enough change in this world.  

Info Seeker

Message 58 of 89 (1,539 Views)

I agree about playing against my own score.  I used to get some satisfaction by reaching a new high.  Not coming anywhere near the highest score just makes me feel so inadequate.  Please change it back.

Info Seeker

Message 59 of 89 (2,026 Views)

I am with everyone else about the new scoring..........it is not what

everyone likes including myself............I'd would like to see my own

score ........ not what the leading score is.............No one cares about that...

We just want to see each of our own scores............I to try to beat my own

score...........not the other people.............some people are faster than others.......

that's ok.........but for those others ... just bring back the way it was !!!!!!!!!!!!

alpinab7 wrote:

"Very Well Said"
They took the easy way out.

Info Seeker

Message 60 of 89 (2,037 Views)

I liked the old scoring system better. Would you consider changing it back?