Penalties Loom for ACA Enrollees Who Don’t Switch to Medicare by Sept. 30. Read More

Info Seeker

Re: Important Changes to AARP.org Games Leaderboards

Message 31 of 89 (2,272 Views)

I want to see my top score. I don't care what the leader board says; I've never looked at it. Please change this back!

Info Seeker

Message 32 of 89 (2,005 Views)

ty hope u decide 2 save all time highscores.i was actually, quite proud of 3rd. Smiley Wink

Info Seeker

Message 33 of 89 (1,985 Views)

No No No .

I want to see my top score .  I don't really care what others do  .  Put it back !!!!    Please !!!!!!!

Info Seeker

Message 34 of 89 (2,009 Views)
I play against myself, I am trying to beat MY top score. Would be helpful to have that visible.
Conversationalist

Message 35 of 89 (2,052 Views)

I was hoping--against hope--that this change would correct the way people have found to post obviously false scores on the various games.  Taking away our personal top scores is just another slap in the face; but nothing serious in the scheme of things.

Info Seeker

Message 36 of 89 (2,293 Views)

I, too, like knowing my top score on each game I played.  This question isn't directed at that topic, but I would like to know how it is even possible to get some of incredibly high scores on some of the games.  I mean in the millions! Am I missing out on something?  What's the secret"

Info Seeker

ReGAMES SEARCH A WORD : Important Changes to AARP.org Games Leaderboards

Message 37 of 89 (2,249 Views)

I DON'T LIKE IT , I'M 70 AND THE GAME JUMPS WORSE THAN I DO

Info Seeker

Message 38 of 89 (2,269 Views)

h all the other responders...we worked for a long time and were proud of our highest scores.  They were a personal benchmark and we strived each time we played to better our own personal best.  Please bring them back, or we are just wasting time here.

Info Seeker

Message 39 of 89 (2,265 Views)

the players work so hard to get a top score, than you take all the long hours away from them

get the all time score back for the players whom are upset to see there  top score go down the drain

there still top score for the day & the week . 

thank you

Community Manager

Message 40 of 89 (2,272 Views)

Hello @wahootree & @E63AMG, thank you for detailing specific scoring issues with Ice Cream Blast, Mahjongg, and 5 Roll. We’re further testing these games to validate the scoring logic and will let you know when that's complete. Thank you.