How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Community Manager

Re: Apparently, if you complain about something, you can't post reminders.

Message 11 of 13 (241 Views)

Hello @CatGiorgia66. We meant no offense by closing the Trizzle trophy room topic to posts. Closing topics that are pending resolution can be the simplest way to circle back with the most up-to-date information.  We apologize; in the future we will make it a practice of letting users know when a topic is closed pending resolution. Thanks for your feedback.

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: Apparently, if you complain about something, you can't post reminders.

Message 12 of 13 (270 Views)

CatGiorgia66 wrote:

It's been three weeks since AARPLynne posted this response to my complaints:

I'm sorry for your frustration, @CatGiorgia66. As promised earlier, I escalated this to the technical team for review. They were able to reproduce the issue and this is being scheduled for repair in the coming weeks. I'll post here when any updates are available. 

It's well over a month since I first complained here HERE that the Trizzle Trophy Room is broken.

I was aggravated back then; now I'm positively livid.  I'm locked out of posting to the Trizzle thread I started. 

@CatGiorgia66 This truly sucks rubber biscuits. The long silent pause; your lack of ability to post again on your original thread: all of it. 

While I cannot help you with the game, your comment hit a nerve with me, because I've noticed AARP locking threads as a matter of course. In my experience here, this is a new AARP tactic.  I'm not talking about the heated discussions (brawls, really) that reduce to name-calling over in the political forum, either. I'm talking about admin's one-post forum threads about their position regarding the health care bill that they keep us from commenting on; their main web site articles on the same subject that they do not allow comments on as well as multiple threads about problems with Rewards for Good in which they have disabled commenting. 

Like you, this behavior of AARP's makes me think they cannot handle diverse opinion and experience, that they are now reduced to the manipulation and control tactics of bullies. 

Impressive, AARP, but not in a good way.

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Bronze Conversationalist

Apparently, if you complain about something, you can't post reminders.

[ Edited ]
Message 13 of 13 (215 Views)

It's been three weeks since AARPLynne posted this response to my complaints:

I'm sorry for your frustration, @CatGiorgia66. As promised earlier, I escalated this to the technical team for review. They were able to reproduce the issue and this is being scheduled for repair in the coming weeks. I'll post here when any updates are available. 

It's well over a month since I first complained here HERE that the Trizzle Trophy Room is broken.

I was aggravated back then; now I'm positively livid.  I'm locked out of posting to the Trizzle thread I started.  So, dragging their feet as slowly as they can, none of the technical team members appear to have the prerequisite ability to re-connect the Trophy Room to the game, so my initial complaint continues on, while I can't even rattle a cage on my original post, because, awwww, poor babies, they can't stand to be critized or told that they're not doing a good job.

Hey, guess what? When a game is supposed to be fun and entertaining, and is designed properly, then you can sit quietly on your laurels.  When a game is potentially fun and entertaining, but no higher levels can be reached without spending money, then there's at least a choice which the individual player can make.  BUT.... When reasonable scores do not register in the trophy room at all, the game because a stale, stalemate.