The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: AARP FLUBS THE CHANGES THEY MADE TO THE LEADER BOARDS

Message 1 of 5 (400 Views)

nctarheel wrote:

After complaining by myself and many other users of the games platform, AARP, rather than fix the issue that we were complaining about; a problem with the ALL TIME HIGH SCORE Category; they deleted that category and replaced it with a "MONTHLY HIGH SCORE" Category.

Now, the MONTHLY HIGH SCORE Category has an issue of its own.

It is the NEW month and the HIGH SCORES from last month are still on the MONTHLY HIGH SCORE Category list. If the HIGH SCORES are only to be recognized for the month in which they are made; then the scores for LAST month should have cleared and new scores should be going on for THIS month.

@AARPLynne, we did not ask for the ALL TIME HIGH SCORES to be replaced but they were...... and now what you replaced them with is not operating correctly.

GOOD GRIEF!!!!

Why did it not surprise me that the AARP IT folks didn't repair the issue from last month.

You got rid of all time high scores because there was a security problem and introduced the high scores for the month. The scores didn't change from one month to the next last month and it did it again today.

@AARPLynne, once again, it is a new month and last month's scores are still posted to the leaderboard for the game of Outdraw, and I assume all other games. What seems to be the issue??????

Info Seeker

Message 2 of 5 (529 Views)
get back in solitier.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 5 (561 Views)

The monthly score category has been repaired.

Thanks, @AARPLynne.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 5 (577 Views)

@nctarheel  I don't play the AARP games, as you may be aware, however I want to restate my appreciation that you act as voluntary gaming issues watchdog. Thank you for this valuable contribution to our community. Smiley Happy

PS Happy 4th.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Valued Social Butterfly

AARP FLUBS THE CHANGES THEY MADE TO THE LEADER BOARDS

Message 5 of 5 (598 Views)

After complaining by myself and many other users of the games platform, AARP, rather than fix the issue that we were complaining about; a problem with the ALL TIME HIGH SCORE Category; they deleted that category and replaced it with a "MONTHLY HIGH SCORE" Category.

Now, the MONTHLY HIGH SCORE Category has an issue of its own.

It is the NEW month and the HIGH SCORES from last month are still on the MONTHLY HIGH SCORE Category list. If the HIGH SCORES are only to be recognized for the month in which they are made; then the scores for LAST month should have cleared and new scores should be going on for THIS month.

@AARPLynne, we did not ask for the ALL TIME HIGH SCORES to be replaced but they were...... and now what you replaced them with is not operating correctly.

GOOD GRIEF!!!!