Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THIS HAS TO BE IMPOSSIBLE THROUGH LEGITIMATE PLAY

Honored Social Butterfly

THIS HAS TO BE IMPOSSIBLE THROUGH LEGITIMATE PLAY

I just saw a top score of over 1.1 BILLION DOLLARS(1,100,000,000) on the Texas Hold 'em game.

I want an AARP MODERATOR to explain to me how a score that high is possible legitimately in a game where you start with 2,000 measly points.

If there is a LEGITIMATE explanation, I then want the MODERATOR to explain how long it would take someone to reach 1.1 BILLION DOLLARS(1,100,000,000).

Retired Community Manager

@nctarheel, due to how endless this game is and that the pool of points scales up with new in-game players joining the table, it does seem like these scores are accurate. It also means that gamers are playing for very long periods of time. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@AARPLynne,

Thanks for the response but I find that the sheer volume of the number; that being ONE THOUSAND MILLIONS, to be impossible with regular play. I would like a Moderator to attempt to score even the 64 million that is the high score so far this week. If that is not possible, maybe a technician can give some pointers on this discussion board on how to attain the scores that I think are IMPOSSIBLE.

Honored Social Butterfly

I have asked for help from AARP's Moderators concerning Texas Hold 'Em game's outlandish scores and have received no response.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I have also wondered this, and their is no Legitimate way, they have to be working the game somehow!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP