Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡ Animals Add SO MUCH To Our Lives. Tell Us About The Ones In YOUR LIFE!

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡ Animals Add SO MUCH To Our Lives. Tell Us About The Ones In YOUR LIFE!

Some days, I rather "deal" with animals (NO humans) = THEY ARE ALWAYS uncomplicated and full of LUV!!!

Nicole  ๐Ÿ‘ต

0 Kudos
Contributor

Yes, i lost my lil 19yr old Chi last July and i had to get another dog, i missed him so much. i now have a very active ShihTzu puppy and living alone he gives me alot of joy (and sometimes gets into mischief just to get my attention. we have so much fun together and its nice to have someone to come home to. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

@PamelaK72714 , I am so sorry about your loss!!!  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Lol, oh yes - puppies DO KEEP us "busy"... ๐Ÿ™ƒ

[*** PAMELA @PamelaK72714 wrote:

Yes, i lost my lil 19yr old Chi last July and i had to get another dog, i missed him so much. i now have a very active ShihTzu puppy and living alone he gives me alot of joy (and sometimes gets into mischief just to get my attention. we have so much fun together and its nice to have someone to come home to. ***]

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ“ธ  PICTURE ATTACHED  ๐Ÿ“ธ

This is my boy, a feral cat who refuses to be adopted. Mr. No Name!  ๐Ÿ’™

20240229_120939.jpg

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP