AARP's Response to Trump Administration’s Decision to Discontinue Paying Federal Cost-Sharing Reductions. Read Here

Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: new girl.. hello..!!

Message 1 of 7 (2,526 Views)

Yes welcome to this forum as it has just changed from groups to a forum format.

Treasured Social Butterfly

RE: new girl.. hello..!!

Message 2 of 7 (2,539 Views)

In Response to RE: new girl.. hello..!! by sarah235

Hi Sarah, Unfortunatly this is ne of the drawback to this group, since we comment on the photos and NOT in the discussion area..You can however go to RECENT GROUP ACTIVITY and read the most recent comments, this is also where our teacher will post his comments re an individual drawing...I wish there were a way to view all comments in one place, but since we are commenting on each others work, it only shows up at first in the RECENT GROUP ACTIVITY, to read older comments you have to scroll through the group drawings and view the comments listed there, Hope this is not too dissapointing...Jen

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 7 (2,539 Views)

In Response to RE: new girl.. hello..!! by jen43

Thank you Jen .. the lessons look great.. i’ve looked through them to get started and have have found the main Discussions .. but  i can't find the comments to (everyones) work uploaded.. Other than going through  all the individual photos there doesn't seem a pattern to get to them or back to them .. please can you or someone.. tell me how to find them and keep with the threads..!!?  many thanks!! 

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 7 (2,539 Views)

Hello, Sarah! Welcome! I think that you can jump right in on any exercise, but I would encourage you to watch the videos in the individual lessons. They're great.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 7 (2,539 Views)

In Response to new girl.. hello..!! by sarah235

WELCOME Sarah, Here is a link to the previous lessons;

Just click on the do>>>

Previous Lessons.

Do
Info Seeker

new girl.. hello..!!

Message 6 of 7 (2,539 Views)

Hello everyone..!   ..i have recently joined.. it's great to be here ..can anyone please tell me where to  start ie. where is lesson one ? i presume it's not to 'late'  to start at the beginning..!  i'm in england .. and wonder if there are others here too.. we can share ..as well as in here,that would be lovely? i will be finding my way around later..!    

sarah   

Info Seeker

new girl.. hello..!!

Message 6 of 7 (2,539 Views)

Hello everyone..!   ..i have recently joined.. it's great to be here ..can anyone please tell me where to  start ie. where is lesson one ? i presume it's not to 'late'  to start at the beginning..!  i'm in england .. and wonder if there are others here too.. we can share ..as well as in here,that would be lovely? i will be finding my way around later..!    

sarah