AARP Members Enjoy Exclusive Discounts on Travel, Dining and More. Join Today

Info Seeker

RE: Expressive Drawing Class Begins Here October 8 - Free, Online, and Fun

Message 11 of 32

In Response to RE: Expressive Drawing Class Begins Here October 8 - Free, Online, and Fun by jercor

Hi jercor!

How did you register for this class?  I've tried clicking on all sorts of things and they lead me nowhere.

jmartel

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 12 of 32

Whee!! Looking forward to this!

Jeri

Info Seeker

Message 13 of 32

Sounds fun

Info Seeker

Message 14 of 32

In Response to YES - Here's a link to Steve Aimone's Expressive Drawing book by menschmedia

will someone notify us the time and how to link in on Oct. 8; i.e. will we get a reminder....what supplies might we want to have for this class....

Gold Conversationalist

YES - Here's a link to Steve Aimone's Expressive Drawing book

Message 15 of 32

In Response to RE: Expressive Drawing Class Begins Here October 8 - Free, Online, and Fun by renyar

You won't NEED the book to take the course - but Steve Aimone's book Expressive Drawing - copublished by AARP - is a rich introduction to his technique, and will give you hours of great instruction and illumination.

Conversationalist

Message 16 of 32

In Response to Expressive Drawing Class Begins Here October 8 - Free, Online, and Fun by menschmedia

Looking forward to this, I'm an Art major who hasn't done much, I need a jump start. Thanks.

Info Seeker

Message 17 of 32

In Response to RE: Expressive Drawing Class Begins Here October 8 - Free, Online, and Fun by sonnyj50 

I have also just joined and I am not sure if there is a book or not.  It is probably an online course with no book.  I could be wrong.  I hope we get some information about how this works.  I have never done this before.

Info Seeker

Message 18 of 32

I am really looking forward to this class. I have taken one drawing class before but it did not give me what I was looking for. I think this class will..

Info Seeker

Message 19 of 32

Am excited about this...I've never taken an art class but am interested in trying. Is there a text book?

Info Seeker

Message 20 of 32

Hi All,

I have just joined as well and I hope by joining the group will sign me up for drawing class. I am really looking foward to the class.

trisha

Announcements

Prepare to Care

A resourceful guide to learn about how to have conversations with older family members and much more!