AARP Urges Congress to Prevent $25 Billion in Medicare Cuts. Read the Letter

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Expressive Drawing Class Begins Here October 8 - Free, Online, and Fun

Message 1 of 32

Hi, Debbie.  I just did a bit of research and found a link to the previous class curriculum.  To find it go to the topic headed "new girl..hello".  You will find that Jen has posted a link for the classes.  Just click on "Do" and it will take you there.

Since these lessons were first posted the format of the group has changed, although the exercises are still possible and could be stimulating.  However, I will point out that you might choose to do something else, depending upon your goal and experience.

There are many books that teach drawing and/or painting and you will learn something from them all.  From my own experience the main thing is to just do something and try to make time to do at least a little something every day, even if it's just a little doodle while on the phone.  I haven't been doing anything artistic for a while and I'm hoping to get inspired to pick up a pen or brush again.  I miss that part of my creativity.

One thing that has been lost with the change of the forum is the work posted by other members.  I hope you and others will post your efforts.

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Re: Expressive Drawing Class Begins Here October 8 - Free, Online, and Fun

Message 2 of 32

hello. I have just joined. How do I access these classes , and can I catch up the ones that i have missed - PLEASE! I am very excited to be here. Just need to learn how to be able online, now. Many thanks, Debbie

Gold Conversationalist

RE: Expressive Drawing Class Begins Here October 8 - Free, Online, and Fun

Message 3 of 32

In Response to RE: Expressive Drawing Class Begins Here October 8 - Free, Online, and Fun by kutedymples

So...you made all the work shown on the url with this Queeky thing?  Which kind...paint, multi draw or art player?  I am not dense, but I am not understanding this site.

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 32

In Response to RE: Expressive Drawing Class Begins Here October 8 - Free, Online, and Fun by Enquiringkitty  Link to Queeky:  http://www.queeky.com/artist/kutedymples

Also you can see my pictures that I have done there if you use this link. 

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 32

In Response to RE: Expressive Drawing Class Begins Here October 8 - Free, Online, and Fun by renyar  Hi Renyar: Please provide information about the online class. What time is it? How do you access the class? And any other helpful information would be appreciated. It sounds like a great class!!

Thanks,

Shemaya

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 32

In Response to RE: Expressive Drawing Class Begins Here October 8 - Free, Online, and Fun by jen43

I have no idea what you are talking about jen43. You must be looking at something other than the discussion thread. I've got just 2 days to figure this out.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 32

In Response to RE: Expressive Drawing Class Begins Here October 8 - Free, Online, and Fun by carolt61

Hi Carol, "menchmedia' is the Administrator/Ower of this group...

You can locate the FAQ blog/ or Discussion on the left side of the group page, Just click on the avatar(pic) unerneath GROUPS on your profile page...It will take you right to the group....and under RECENT CONVERSATIONS you will see "FAQ"...just click on the title...Jen

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 32

In Response to RE: Expressive Drawing Class Begins Here October 8 - Free, Online, and Fun by jen43

Hello ever-patient-Jen:

I found it, thanks.  Now if I can only remember October 8!  :-)

BTW It's easier to be patient when there is so much good information on this site.

chc21

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 32

In Response to RE: Expressive Drawing Class Begins Here October 8 - Free, Online, and Fun by renyar

What is menchmedia?? Where do I find " FAQ blog"? What IS blog?

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 32

In Response to RE: Expressive Drawing Class Begins Here October 8 - Free, Online, and Fun by kthkenney

Check out the FAQ blog by menchmedia.  It tells you everything you need to know

Announcements

Prepare to Care

A resourceful guide to learn about how to have conversations with older family members and much more!