Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: Which Caribbean Island Are You?

[ Edited ]
Message 31 of 36 (2,802 Views)

30 years ago I’d be St. Lucia or Jamaica lots to do and see. But today I’d be Aruba. It’s not a pretty Island as Islands go, no water falls, rivers, land is flat and loaded with tumbleweed. But no matter where you go you have a nice ocean breeze in a warm dry climate making for the perfect weather. Islanders are friendly and laid back. Makes for a nice peaceful vacation.

One thing for certain no matter what Island you choose to visit in the Caribbean the rum be always good.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 32 of 36 (2,351 Views)

AARPLynne wrote:

@Epster, hmmmm, volcanoes...not Caribbean but maybe you're Hawaii Island Smiley Wink

LOL, that or a Japanese Island. http://www.volcanodiscovery.com/japan-volcano-islands.html Smiley Happy

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Trusted Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 33 of 36 (2,032 Views)

We have 0 interest in sitting on a beach.

"...Give me mountain tops or give me death....."  

Smiley Happy

Image result for top of mountain cartoon

“The world is a book. Those who do not travel read only one page.”
Community Manager

Message 34 of 36 (1,471 Views)

@Epster, hmmmm, volcanoes...not Caribbean but maybe you're Hawaii Island Smiley Wink

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 35 of 36 (1,377 Views)

Hmph and waaaa. I'm none of these. Isn't there an island with a volcano? Yuck, yuck.

Actually, though I lived on the coast for 20 years, I've never been a beach person .(Not to say I didn't enjoy watching the sun set on the ocean: but I did not own one swimsuit the whole time I lived on the coast.) Give me mountain tops or give me death. Smiley Happy

Weirdo alert. Smiley Happy

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Community Manager

Which Caribbean Island Are You?

Message 36 of 36 (1,281 Views)

Which Caribbean island fits your personality? Adventurer? Wallet Watcher? Nature Lover? Check out the Which Caribbean Island Are You? slideshow and reveal your island "alter ego" in the comments below!