Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Conversationalist

Re: Which Caribbean Island Are You?

Message 11 of 37 (3,680 Views)
Wow, we went on the Carnival Splendor last October. We went to several islands. We supposed to take Carnival Splendor again this July for our daughter 30th birthday, but we decided to go to Jamaica instead
Info Seeker

Message 12 of 37 (2,888 Views)
Grand Turk is by far our favorite island so far. We go to a little place right down the beach called Jack's Shack. They have great food and drinks at a reasonable price and the owners are very nice. I can't wait to be back there in December.
Info Seeker

Message 13 of 37 (2,888 Views)

I have never personally stayed, but have friends who love both the San Juan Marriott and Condado Vanderbuilt Hotel.

Conversationalist

Message 14 of 37 (2,870 Views)

Sounds like fun. We were to the Grand Turks several years ago on the  Carnival Victory and our cruise in Oct on the Splendor will be going there also, we enjoyed the simi sub excursion there last time.

Conversationalist

Message 15 of 37 (1,640 Views)
Our ship left out of Puerto Rico. One day we will love just to go there to relax. Do you know of a good hotel?
Info Seeker

Message 16 of 37 (1,276 Views)
We love Old San Juan. The free trolley system is wonderful for getting around. You can print a trolley map online before you go so you know which one to get on to get to your destination quickly.
Conversationalist

Message 17 of 37 (1,256 Views)

Enjoy the cruise!

Conversationalist

Message 18 of 37 (1,258 Views)

Thank you for letting us know about Jamaica. Actually, we are staying at a Resort call Jewel Dunns River Resor in Ohios Rios.   We are excited.  We went last year on a cruise which took us to Jamaica.  What we saw at a short time was beauiful.  I would love to go to Turks island to one day.

Conversationalist

Message 19 of 37 (1,254 Views)

Can't wait to see Puerto Rico in Oct. on my next cruise with my sister.

Conversationalist

Message 20 of 37 (1,256 Views)

Hi ts352, You'll love Ocha Rios. My sister and I were there a couple of years ago. The country is beautiful and everyone there makes you feel like they never met a stranger. We had lunch at Margaritaville the food and service was excellent, the seating area is outside with a big pool in the center, I highly recommend that. We did the Sky Explorer which was ok but we really were not impressed which really didn't have a lot to do once you got up top but senery was beautiful. Enjoy the cruise.